Gone from Essendon - Darcy’s little brother

He better knuckle down this preseason and not sulk it up.

2 Likes

This no deal has done all AFL clubs a favour by showing that sooky players can’t expect to break a contract for the flimsiest of motives

7 Likes

Excellent first post after four years away.

5 Likes

Maybe get his name right

1 Like

Thread title fixed.

Welcome Joe

2 Likes

My tip:

30 goals by the bye.

Signs a 6 year contract at the bombers mid season.

5 Likes

Well done to Dodoro and EFC.

This is a great outcome.

With a fully fit and firing Joe and Raz we might even push for Top 4 next year.

3 Likes

Looks Arrogant

1 Like

… and has triplet sons who grow to be the best FS recruits for any team ever for peanuts!!!

1 Like

How many goals kick.

Players going to the club and saying, don’t trade Joe, is a pretty big vote of confidence if one was ever needed.

5 Likes

I honestly had it in my head he was going, so i had already come to terms with it.

But, i am glad the deal didnt get done and i hope he can get fully fit and fire once again. His a force when his on song.

There’s been a bit of water under the bridge Dapto.

we need to get Joe to fall in love with this football club again.
lets treat him like he’s a king. lets cheer him, lets show him that playing in front of big crowds is what he wants not that 30k crap.

lets begin operation Joe falls in love with Essendon again

12 Likes

l was hopeful he would stay. Then l heard Dodoro speak, and knew Joe wasn’t going anywhere. Sydney had nothing we valued to trade. Jackets wanted one of their best players, just as they wanted one of ours. Joe’s OP lowered his trade value substantially, or so they thought. As a reult they anticipated picking him up cheap, but that just wasn’t going to happen.

Operation Blow Joe

4 Likes

33 Likes

that sounds kinda un-necessary and needy - thing is we didn’t do anything to make him feel unloved

6 Likes

On the other hand I have done all I can to make Zac Clarke feel unloved, yet he wants to stay.

Treat them mean and keep them keen!

4 Likes