Welcome back to Essendon - Paddy Ryder

He’d be good at sitting on the fence.

1 Like

No…coz St Kilda aren’t exactly miles ahead of us both on and off the field.

Tanner, Brasher, X, Worsfold/Rutten, Dodoro et al. are fairly convincing grounds for a Tulla rejection.

1 Like

It’s okay…when the vibe changes I’m sure he’ll be off again.

1 Like

He used the saga, to break a contract, so he could make more money. The media campaign used by Connors to force the EFC to release Paddy from a legally binding contract after EFC had paid the front end of the contract agreement was a disgrace….remembering that the AFL Tribunal found that the players comprehensively were NOT GUILTY. His scumbag manager saw an opportunity and Paddy clearly gave him the thumbs up to trash the club until they gave up.

I thought it was weak as ■■■■ then and still do

5 Likes

Cheers !

1 Like

I knew that was gunna bounce back at me lol

It’s bizarre, isn’t it? I’m not sure anyone has a problem with him wanting out. It’s how it went down that irks people. Staggering that people don’t get it.

6 Likes

Each to their own, but I got a smile seeing Paddy in the stands wearing an Essendon shirt and beanie.

26 Likes

Same here, him and Froggy were having a great time. Love seeing the indigenous representation looking strong again.

6 Likes

Get the feeling nobody inside “the four walls” has quite the vehemence that most of us do/did.

I was real ■■■■■■ at the time.
I’m over it. Ultimately the club made a litany of mistakes.

2 Likes

It was nice to see I can’t lie, but his departure will always leave a bitter taste for mine.

6 Likes

I reckon he finally felt home aswell.

6 Likes

Really? EFC injecting players (kids) with whatever they thought they could get away with leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Paddy sitting there with a Essendon beanie on smiling was gold.

6 Likes

Fans are going to get really annoyed…
When Dodoro drafts his unborn son under the father son rule…

14 Likes

For as much as I was ■■■■■■ off with Paddy for the way his exit happened, have to admit when I saw that, and now the pic, it is really heart warming to see those smiles.

15 Likes

Yep. I’m on board now. I was on the fence about him coming back to the club, but seeing that pic made it feel right. Shallow I guess, sue me.

6 Likes

I think we need a caption this.

The reason for the smile is that Alwyn has just said hey Paddy I took the same injections and look my son goes alright with his 3 legs and 2 heads.

7 Likes

When mum says you can have takeaway for tea

3 Likes