šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

IIRC, Rolo said itā€™s just limited for the 1st 24 hrs, after that you are good to go spare.

Also believe he said it was a system thing ā€¦ so maybe put a hold on the draft until everyones been signed up and in for the 24?

I can only use Blitz at work :grinning: It also works on my phone but at home using Chrome on the PC I get:

ā€œERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCHā€ error

Iā€™ve tried a stack of so called solutions but none of them solve the problem. Any clues?

Replies to peopleā€™s comments if theyā€™re blocked, gives them extra replies.

Itā€™s only for the first 24 hours from when people post.

I just click my Special Mouse Button, and flick the wheelā€¦wheeeeeeeeeā€¦!!!

1 Like

Fyi, text not wrapping on 7inch Android tablet running 5.1 when Iā€™m portrait. fine in landscape though.

Correction, it is fine, I was is desktop mode

I suppose that means youā€™ve already tried the ā€œClear Cacheā€ thing?

Yeah I do that on a regular basis. Oops I havenā€™t quite got the knack of quoting yet :confused:

1 Like

Donā€™t think so

To be clear, use Ad Blockers at your own prerogative, but please donā€™t promote their use on Blitz.

2 Likes

Did you get to the cricket?

Negative

Gotcha ā€¦ soz :pensive:

Layout needs to be wider, 2/3 of the screen isnā€™t being used.

Might be good for mobile but its ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  on a desktop

Show me a website where columns of text fill the width of the screen and are easy to read.

@Riolio Reddit

Come off it, reddits a shitly designed discussion board that is only usable with heavily customised style sheets or mobile apps.

Reddit is one of those websites that defies logic. Itā€™s one of the deadset worst UIā€™s on a popular website going. Itā€™s unnavigable trash. Your opinion is wrong.

2 Likes

May be obvious but why are thread post numbers black, red, blue circle etc.?

Itā€™s confusing trying to work out whatā€™s an unread thread or how many unread posts there are.

I think blue circle number is how many new ones since you posted. The big black/red number is posts total. Colour changes based on how ā€œactiveā€ the thread is.

1 Like