šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Dang.

What version are you using?

The header should be fixed to the top of the page.

Just downloaded the Discourse app. Seems to work fine for iPhone, might be worth a try for some who are having issues

I meant, is the ā€œlatestā€ feature exactly the same function as clicking on the logo. Anyway, it seems so.

I guess I just have to get used to it, but so far I donā€™t like the new Blitz at all. Seems very clunky, not intuitive, hard to navigate. ā€¦

1 Like

I think itā€™s at least as good as old Blitz and itā€™s getting better the more I use it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using it on the phone. Maybe that makes a difference, but so far me no likee.

And Iā€™m using Chrome.

Highlight the text and a little blue quote bubble will pop up

Version 10.0.3 (12602.4.8)
The header of the thread is fixed at the to of the page, but clicking on that takes to the start of the thread, which is when the BB logo then becomes visible.

Iā€™m finding it quite difficult on the phone to be honest. The scrolling seems to lag quite a bit, I think the pages may have actually been better. Just my opinion.

1 Like

The short version of the logo should still appear next to the name of the thread in the header, which still works the same.

Or click the little quote bubble next to the ā€˜boldā€™ button when replying to a post.

1 Like

Getting reports some people ARE getting password resets through to @hotmail.com email accounts.

Also hereā€™s a hot take, stop using hotmail sheeeeeesh

2 Likes

I am really liking discourse. Hadnā€™t used it before, but I really like it.

Not sure but thereā€™s a button near ā€œnew messageā€ when looking at your message link. Looks like Bullet points. Click that and it should reveal check boxes to select and then do things with. Doesnā€™t seem to work on mobile but should on desktop.

Could you not archive them?

How lucky.

Doesnā€™t look like you can delete PMs on discourse.

Mine reset from Hotmail on day 1.

It did go to junk email though.

2 Likes

Sameā€¦ and Iā€™m never giving up my hotmail address. It rocks

2 Likes

Is there a particular reason the Blitz icon goes to a new discussion list and not the forum category page? The latter feels more intuitive to me, but I think thatā€™s just cause I prefer to navigate into each section to read posts.

3 Likes