🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Apparently I started 3 weeks ago. I was coming up to my 10 year milestone this ANZAC Day too.

Oh yeah how weird join dates never came in… that sucks.

Also @SCarey I’ve no idea how you managed to remove your title nor have I a clue on how to restore it. Still figuring all that stuff out.

Oh well, if you can do those things at some stage I’ll appreciate it.

The only thing which I think I can think of which could have complicated things is you made SCarey1 the player sponsor initially, because that matches up with the vanilla SCarey account.

When I first mentioned I wasn’t listed as a sponsor I didn’t realise that I had reverted back to my old vanilla rijofl account because it was called SCarey and when I asked for the password reset I started using that account again.

What’s weird is some users kept their join dates. Like @Reboot and @Soulnet

1 Like

I became a member today.

pretty chuffed.

4 Likes

Mine too! God I’ve been around forever.

1 Like

Yes you have.

Special.

1 Like

@Riolio , Kaspersky doesn’t seem to like Blitz certificate anymore. Any ideas?

Not sure about that. I know at random times an image or two won’t load and it’s seemingly an SSL problem. But the certificate is legit… https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=discourse.bomberblitz.com

I can’t even find mine. :microscope:

‘Expand’ your info on your page.

1 Like

I was member #11 from memory.

Thanks Deckham - the one button I hadn’t clicked on.

Also joined Nov 16 '03 - must have been after one or other of the Blitz crashes back in the old days.

I also learned from that page that my trust level is regular… must be all that bran.

Can we limit the amount of posts that be quoted in a post? The James Hird thread looks ■■■■■■

Huh?

James Hird- survivor thread. There is something like a post that has been quoted and quoted and quoted to the point that you can only read the post downwards like Chinese books (mobile version)

I see I joined Oct 13, '04. I’m only a young bloke. Must be all those botulism spikes.

I raised the title issue as well previously.

I don’t really care about it, just thought it was odd that it’s gone. After you updated the groups (and people got elite, player sponsor etc) I went back in to look at the titles and when I and came back out it was gone.

Seems it’s maybe something that can only be done by Riolio/other mods.

Any way to have your own posts highlighted like in Vanilla, Riolo?

1 Like