šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Furthermore, VFL category now dark red so it becomes bright red/dark red.

1 Like

Can someone please tell me how to block someoneā€™s posts in the new blitz?

1 Like

:disappointed: Canā€™t be done. The only real drawback of the new platform.

Back to scroll byā€™s Iā€™m afraid,ā€¦ just got to train yourself to look at the avatar/poster before reading.

1 Like

Just added 2 CPUā€™s and doubled the RAM. Hopefully that can hold back the Essingtonā€™s in future?

Looks like discourse shat itself at its first test - when we play interstate so most BBers are logged on not at the game.

Got kicked out to be advised that cloud fare would save the day - multiple times.

The live match thread died several times, including an hour after the game when it was locked. Even when I could finally access it, it would not advance into the last 100 posts.

This was a R2 game against Brisbane. What if it had been really important - like an interstate PF?

You should give discourse a kick up the bum, Rolo.

@fogdog Those errors are just hiding the fact that itā€™s canā€™t see anything at all. A full page refresh wouldā€™ve given you a typical ā€˜site is downā€™ error.

@Albert_Thurgood I just did a bunch of server upgrades and then had to update the site configuration to hopefully take advantage of them.

Iā€™m not surprised it failed at the first test since itā€™d never been tested before soā€¦

Hopefully those fixes fix it but if not I will continue to hopefully have this optimised.

5 Likes

Is editing of pre-discourse posts possible? Iā€™m not getting the edit icon on the f/s thread top post, or on other older posts.

Locked after 90 days

90 days after initial post, rather than 90 days after last edit I presume?

Thatā€™s going to make the f/s thread a bit painful to maintain, but oh wellā€¦

Yeah from the original date ā€¦ Iā€™ll try figure something out

What about the 2nd post?

this site is so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Thatā€™ll be your last post on it, then.

OrthodoxCross.gif

Post editing time should be indefinite now.

2 Likes

How does one quote a previous post as opposed to replying to it?

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/1X/49767b954ffb552dbbdda17a8dc61438e3c150f8.gif

1 Like

ā– ā– ā–  thanks

Courtesy of Split round ā€¦ I just bookmaked it because I knew it would be, ā€¦ how did Rolo put it the other day?? ā€¦ An evergreen post?

1 Like

Thank you and well bookmarked. Now, to learn how to bookmarā€¦ just kidding!

1 Like