🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Try selecting part of a post and then clicking the ‘Quote’ button that appears above it.

Mind blown. Cheers!

And the coolest part is that the selectively quoted text box has a down arrow to show the whole post!

Okay now I am getting sold on discourse Blitz. Still weird to manoeuvre on mobile but getting used to it. Cheers.

I’m guessing there will never be a way to have the option of opening the page and having it in “categories” as opposed to “latest”

Does having this as a bookmark not work??
https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/categories

Press G then C on your keyboard.

Cool

Any idea for Mobile or no chance?

Tap the menu button? It shows all the categories, and a link to category view.

Was referring to it being the default setting rather than opening up as latest

Is that really easier/better than bookmarking, or just clicking on Categories??

I was under the impression that most people had begun using ‘Latest’ as the default on Vanilla.

So yeah tapping the logo will give you Latest, tapping the Menu reveals Categories, I think this is the better default. If we switched it it would show Categories for both the logo link and in the menu.

ok, fair enough.

I just did what BSD did and that will do, all good.

1 Like

I’m a Latest kind of guy, don’t change it!

3 Likes

You can do tables now:

No. Name
1 McGrath
2 TBell
3 Parish

Could be useful

Code:

<table>
  <tr>
    <th>No.</th>
    <th>Name</th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>1</td>
    <td>McGrath</td>
  </tr>
<tr>
    <td>2</td>
    <td>TBell</td>
  </tr>
<tr>
    <td>3</td>
    <td>Parish</td>
  </tr>
</table>

This

Rolo, Why must we have to have a swear filter that is designed to protect the sensibilities of old ladies from Nebraska but blanks out words that have been used in this country for over a hundred years without causing offence?

e.g. ■■■, let alone the great Australian adjective, ■■■■■■

FFS!

Please let us be Australian not religious zealots from farking somewhere in the US flyover.

Whats the deal with the server lately during the match day thread? Basically unusable.

2 Likes

Yup. Pull your head in Rolo.

It’s even slower than EFC game day tactical changes.