šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

It shouldnā€™t do that. Is it only happening since this morning?

Nein.

Iā€™d say maybe 3 weeks? Helpful, I know.

Heres one I prepared earlierā€¦ on the 3rd Mayā€¦ so at least since then.

Awhile back I added an ad between every 20th post. It probably coincides with that. So Iā€™m guessing youā€™re noticing this behaviour when scrolling through a long thread?

That is correct.

You scroll down and it jumpsā€¦ so you scroll back up and it jumps the other wayā€¦ so you have to almost read the top half of the post, then let it jump and read the bottom half of a post.

Why does rolo hate iphones so much?

Okay yeah so thatā€™s the cause but Iā€™ll just have to submit a request for a fix, because I canā€™t see what the error appears.

And though I donā€™t want to go looking for donations because the ads are terrible, details about donations are in the FAQsā€¦

FYIā€¦ Iā€™m getting this error when clicking the PayPal linkā€¦ and Iā€™m too much of a numpty to work out how to send money without it.

You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks.

Hmm I havenā€™t looked at that for awhile.

This is a test post, because I couldnā€™t reply to the Ridley thread on my phone and Iā€™m checking to see if itā€™s like that for all threads.

Edit: looks ok hereā€¦

What error did it give you?

No error, just stuck with a ā€˜savingā€™ spinner at the bottom of the screen after hitting reply, and the post never posted. Didnā€™t hang the browser or even the page, just didnā€™t post.

Does the @ function not work on this site? When I try to @ someone it just comes up with my name and then a handful of others

start typing the name and give it a sec to load @rossoneri

Need more patience I guess

Has @Stallion taken over blitz?

2 Likes

Is there a problem with the notifications? Not getting any of there is a reply to a thread or a post. Only likes

Maybe @Riolio turned off some functions during the great depression and hasnā€™t turned them back on?

1 Like

Iā€™m suddenly not getting PM ā€œMessageā€ notifications on the top left as I always have,ā€¦ and a couple I sent, have remained only in my ā€œSentā€ page, with just my avatar showing as if they havenā€™t been responded to, instead of transferring to the Inbox with the respondents avatar on it, when they are replied to as they usually do.???

Anyone else having similar issues?

Iā€™m suddenly getting spammed with old notifications from days ago which Iā€™ve already been notified of. Weird

2 Likes