🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Yeah, … somethings changed.

You used to be able to see them by going out of “Latest” and into categories, … but not anymore.

Seems the only way to do it, is to Log Out, then go into the threads you might want to check on/ re - track, then log in while in the thread, and un-mute.

For some time now I’ve been unable to log in on my Telstra 4G Mobile Broadband account. Log-in is fine on my regular landline service with Bendigo Telecom, but when I’m away from home on tour or whatever I can’t get into Blitz. Here’s the message I get when I try to log in on my Telstra 4G Mobile:

I’ve tried emptying caches, restarting, and so on, but no dice. I’m using Firefox on a MacBook Pro, btw. Any ideas on fixing this ?

For some reason the security certificate on here doesn’t pass muster for whatever reason. I’ve not been able to correct this yet but do need to spend time again on it…

Ah well. Thanks for trying.

Is there a “dumb question” amnesty? If so, how does one quote the other poster when replying?

Hit reply and then on the top left of your toolbox you’ll see a little speech bubble.
Hit dat.

Boom.

1 Like

Thank you kind sir!

1 Like

Can get Blitz only on mobile at home, can’t get it via my wireless router on any device.

Any clues?

Backup process went ape overnight. Fixed now.

1 Like

Blitzer: Good morning sweet cheeks.

Partner: (long pause). ummm, hi.

Blitzer: So what are you doing?

Partner: (hesitantly) Just eating breakfast and reading the paper. Is something wrong?

Blitzer: No. No. Just wanted to see how you are and what’s been happening.

Partner: Has that Essendon blitzer whatever website gone down?

Blitzer: (sighs) yeeeahhh

14 Likes

I had to find a different way to pretend to work!

2 Likes

My train ride in was ■■■■ boring. Thanks a lot Rolo.

3 Likes

Rolos position is untenable

Happy anniversary :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They grow up so fast.

Must be time to change the forum software again :thinking:

How many softwares have you used?

Old IPB
New IPB
vBulletin, I think?
Vanilla
Discourse