🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Oh yeah

Great for mobile, terrible for desktop.

Ooh, new fonts. Dunno if deliberate…

I like the latest post being temporarily highlighted; just make it red instead of blue.

Not bad, I like the colours…

Reason I stuck with the blue for so long is because when you use red at lighter shades it’s just pink.

There’s not a less flexible colour combo to work with than black and red. It sucks.

Now feeling like I’m in a Disco …

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heh, I just panicked when I saw a big red counter in the top right corner…

(For the non-mods, traditionally likes and replies showed in blue and complaints and issues for the mods showed in red.)

1 Like

1 Like

Lol I thought that red fade was my eyes playing up on me.

I find it annoying.

This theme seems to do a much slower colour fade in on new posts, and yes, it is annoying…

2 Likes

Lol the dark blue just then was a real shock.

when i receive a like, i want one of 24 nuggs to appear on my screen,

3 Likes

Fkn hell,… I’m having Flashbacks.!!

Did it work?

Okay that’s enough for tonight … could spend forever on this.

This is amazing

A matchday thread might just trigger epilepsy at this rate

Would be one of the least worrying things it could cause.

1 Like

Can you undo everything you did in the last as the 2 hours it’s ■■■■■■■ horrendous right now.