🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

What’s this all about, a link leading to this message:

"Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private."

Is this the work of Illuminati live at BB?

I think I’ve somehow managed to subscribe to every thread in the Hangar - ie I get notifications every time there I a new post. Help me Rolo

By default everyone gets subscribed the first time they post to a thread. Just go to the bottom left of the thread page and switch it at the concealed menu above “Suggested Topics” and/or set your preferred setup in the preferences:

1 Like

Yeah but this has never happened before though? Only today am I getting notifications for a bunch of threads, including threads I haven’t been into for ages

You can subscribe to a whole Category here, check these settings:

Is there an issue with chrome / android?

Everytime I go to a new page I need to force refresh to be able to quick scroll to the most recent, and most times I reply, i need to also force refresh page before the reply button works

Another android chrome bug.

After writing a post out, fairly often i have to refresh the page a few times to be able to hit submit, its like the page goes out of alignment and it can only select a part of the text box.

it has ruined many a good shitpost because i cbf after a while.

3 Likes

I have this problem from my android phone, but not my android tablet.

I’ve been having this issue with Chrome on Android as well. Sometimes re-orienting the screen 90 degrees works, sometimes refreshing works, but sometimes I need to force-close the browser. Completely farks up the timing of my inane match thread posts.

I actually recently switched to Brave browser (though its based on Chromium) and I have the same problem with that as well.

this is good to hear from others

have been having some other issues with my phone and thought it was slowly carking it

Correct. I’ve had this for a long time. I just keep refreshing untill it works! I also thought the other day hmm where could I report this? Then I just found this thread haha

Please for the love of god will someone do something about the sandwich.

Stop using Android.

Discourse is a few versions behind atm. I’ll run an update soon to fix.

#itjustworks

1 Like

I use firefox on android, only issue is when I try to @ people the lost doesn’t update so you have to rely on memory to tag someone

Why do so many people brag about their self-inflicted handicaps?

2 Likes

I know. I use Apple, and I keep it very quiet.

Not all of us want to shell out $1k every year on a new phone.

2 Likes

my iPhone is 9 years old

1 Like

Do it this Saturday afternoon.