🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

With the off-season looming, can we please add the following badge and can I be the sole arbiter of who gets it? Thx bby xx

badge

5 Likes

please patrick bomber could 3way trade.

we want this for the truly special 5 WAY TRADE.

Could that DJ thread please be moved to the General Gibberish Forum?

It’s completey irrelevant to everything else in the Dustin Fletcher Hanger.

1 Like

@JohnRain @Kira @Diggers look at this jerk.

7 Likes

That bloke is irrelevant to fun, chicken wings and all good things in life. What a wanker.

3 Likes

Preach.

Come at me.

1 Like

Don’t get your username in a knot son.

Mods reinstate dj thread to its rightful place in the hanger. Move all other hanger discussion to gibberish section if necessary.

4 Likes

DJ Thread is probably the most used thread…don’t let one killjoy dictate where the thread lies

3 Likes

Remember when it got moved to gen gib and somehow showed up back in the fletcher thread…?

#goodtimes

2 Likes

I’m thinking it lacks puns.

1 Like

Ha! Well played.

Are you a DJ? You are most welcome to join us & throw down your best tracks. Let the audience decide how good you are. We’ll go easy on you. Promise.

p.s. I suggest you watch Gladiator first, though. That flick had nothing on the epic battles in the DJ thread. The most brutal (fun) there is to be had. Before complaining, why not see what it is all about?

2 Likes

I think you guys have jumped the gun here - I’ve got no problems at all with the DJ thread, I just don’t know why it has to be in the main hanger amongst all the actual footy-related stuff?

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, but why won’t you join us for a bit? I even put up a bottle of single malt whiskey as a prize a while ago. It’s a barrel of fun. Give it a shot. You may actually enjoy it.

p.s. The answer to your question can be found in the thread. Think of it as a challenge.

What happened to Riolio, haven’t seen him in ages.

Still think we need to start bringing in bans for posters who turn threads into puns.
1st post is fine but the second and 3rd one should be suspended.

2 Likes

I have too many vices already - can’t risk falling in love with another thread on Blitz.

Would the DJ thread survive away from the footy discussion board? Or would people lose interest?

1 Like

would the forum survive without the dj thread?

2 Likes