๐ŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Come at me.

Donโ€™t get your username in a knot son.

Mods reinstate dj thread to its rightful place in the hanger. Move all other hanger discussion to gibberish section if necessary.

DJ Thread is probably the most used threadโ€ฆdonโ€™t let one killjoy dictate where the thread lies

Remember when it got moved to gen gib and somehow showed up back in the fletcher threadโ€ฆ?

#goodtimes

Iโ€™m thinking it lacks puns.

Ha! Well played.

Are you a DJ? You are most welcome to join us & throw down your best tracks. Let the audience decide how good you are. Weโ€™ll go easy on you. Promise.

p.s. I suggest you watch Gladiator first, though. That flick had nothing on the epic battles in the DJ thread. The most brutal (fun) there is to be had. Before complaining, why not see what it is all about?

I think you guys have jumped the gun here - Iโ€™ve got no problems at all with the DJ thread, I just donโ€™t know why it has to be in the main hanger amongst all the actual footy-related stuff?

Yeah, yeah, but why wonโ€™t you join us for a bit? I even put up a bottle of single malt whiskey as a prize a while ago. Itโ€™s a barrel of fun. Give it a shot. You may actually enjoy it.

p.s. The answer to your question can be found in the thread. Think of it as a challenge.

What happened to Riolio, havenโ€™t seen him in ages.

Still think we need to start bringing in bans for posters who turn threads into puns.
1st post is fine but the second and 3rd one should be suspended.

I have too many vices already - canโ€™t risk falling in love with another thread on Blitz.

Would the DJ thread survive away from the footy discussion board? Or would people lose interest?

would the forum survive without the dj thread?

I think the dj thread participants are all a little insecureโ€ฆ

Put the thread on mute, if you hate it that much.

I think no one really cares what you think. :grin:

Which idiots use anything other than the โ€œLatestโ€ tab

Sorry - Is this getting the thread off topic? Who cares. AM I RIGHT GUYS :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Thatโ€™s the only reason I didnโ€™t move it ages agoโ€ฆ