🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

I’m not sure if the mute function works properly. I’ve muted the saga forum, but the thread still shows up on the front page.

1 Like

Muting the category doesn’t seem to work, but if you go into the specific thread and mute it that works for me.

1 Like

Looks good guys! Posts go across my androids screen so scrolling is involved, but I’m sure these type of things will shake out.

Thread delivers.

1 Like

Probably been mentioned already, but it’s not rendering on mobile

I like the posts read, posts created stat. I’ve only read 200 more posts than I’ve created. What does that mean?

Also like how I started this post, accidentally closed the window, reopened blitz and the start of the post was still there.

Concerned that I can now see how long I’ve been on Blitz in read time.

Saga thread is muy grande. Couldn’t find the most recent post. Took ages to load.

Also - can confirm mobile version is proper borked, and I’ve clearly been thinking about moving house if the ads are anything to go by.

Um, I posted in the Saga thread and it closed automagically.

1 Like

Wow.
A forum that doesn’t need moderating!
Amazing!

On what you posted there…
See that red line to the right?
Click and hold on it and drag up and down.

Works a treat.

2 Likes

I’ve just signed in, haven’t had a chance to look around.

I hate it.

Just because it’s change.

What was wrong with the old one?

Damn you Rolo!.

Yeah well I’m gonna go eat some dinner and then come back.

1 Like

cheers Blummers

Trust levels implemented by discourse seem to be the weirdest thing ever.

Also, how many badges Bomberblitz get?

I lost all my unread saga posts! Only 3000 now and less than @bugman5. I gave up waaaaay before him

And do you need a summary. Don’t all posts go: statement, over reaction, bigger over reaction, grammar/spelling Nazi, joke, pun, pun, pun, pun, pun, pun…

4 Likes

A lot of stuff like that would be really handy for a new forum but it’s just annoying on an established on with hardcore forum pros such as yourself.

QUOTE BACKLINKING RETURNS

Oh yeah. You better believe that’s a clear sentence.

1 Like

The FAQ’s are a laugh.

Hitting that limit is like getting banned daily #modabuse.

And I’m getting ads

waddup