šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Bunch of updates to the forum software + theme today. Please post any bugs.

2 Likes

OMFG ROLO LIVES

2 Likes

The dislike button has disappearedā€¦ oh ā€¦ wait.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a weird grey line in the banner that doesnā€™t look great.

Drop down from the profile pic on the top right of screen needs reformatting.

4 Likes

Mmm, ā€¦ wasnā€™t sure if it was meant to be that way, or if a bit borked after update??

Iā€™d need to be a hammerhead shark to read the Latest Post screen (which I imagine is what we all use) on the laptop.
Seems okay on the phone.

:thinking: Looks pretty much the same on my laptop,ā€¦

Mine doesnā€™t look like that after the update.
Thereā€™s a length of blank white space about the same size as the thread title between the title and the user avatars.

1 Like

this

Thread title and sub-forum shows at top on mobile: awesome.

Though it may encourage me to change thread titles more often :wink:

2 Likes

System automatically remove quote of the above post?

And yet it doesnā€™tā€¦?

Right thread this timeā€¦

Thatā€™s a feature I donā€™t mind in practice, to be honest. Stops 50,000 word post quotes.

Still waiting for all categories to be listed in the burger menu. Itā€™s particularly annoying when Regurgitated is in the top 8 categoriesā€¦

1 Like

i miss the favicon.

Mixed Content: The page at ā€˜https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/ā€™ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure favicon ā€˜http://bomberblitz.com/favicon.icoā€™. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

1 Like

Ha, all the LIKEs now get shown (not just the first ten). Iā€™m going to be clicking on all popular posts and searching for obscenities formed by the people without avatars.

Quoting of posts is fkn borked??

Infuriating thinking, ā€¦ā€œI quoted that?ā€ and going again, and trying again ā€¦ and, ā€¦

We should have goals, points and out of bounds rather than likes

2 Likes

Entering the protected area.

1 Like