🎉 Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

System automatically remove quote of the above post?

And yet it doesn’t…?

Right thread this time…

That’s a feature I don’t mind in practice, to be honest. Stops 50,000 word post quotes.

Still waiting for all categories to be listed in the burger menu. It’s particularly annoying when Regurgitated is in the top 8 categories…

i miss the favicon.

Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure favicon ‘http://bomberblitz.com/favicon.ico’. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Ha, all the LIKEs now get shown (not just the first ten). I’m going to be clicking on all popular posts and searching for obscenities formed by the people without avatars.

Quoting of posts is fkn borked??

Infuriating thinking, …“I quoted that?” and going again, and trying again … and, …

We should have goals, points and out of bounds rather than likes

Entering the protected area.

The user profile button gets hidden when scrolling through.

Other than that nothing seems to have changed

You really, really need to get a life Dave.

Dave needs a life??? I’m busy registering Neagle Olarenshaw Bewick Hird Ezard Andrews and Denham as usernames…

I’m using Android.

So the top banner now changes, depending on whether my last action was to scroll DOWN or UP.

Sometimes, when I stop touching the screen, the top banner acts as though there is slight vibration going on with my phone…and so the top banner keeps flipping back and forth between the two options…could just be my phone…anyone else experienced this?

Don’t you need Keane as well?

When I scroll up, the banner disappears and when I scroll down it re-appears. Don’t get any vibration though

If it’s good enough for @nackers then it’s good enough for no.bhead.

Blitz does not render at all on my mobile for a few days now. Just displays a blank grey screen.

Shouts of ‘upgrade from your prehistoric iphone 4s and get a decent ios version you luddite!’ will be roundly ignored.

I loved my iPhone 4. Rocked it for 8 years from 2010-2017 & it was still working fine. Decided to upgrade at the end of ‘17, as the battery would run out multiple times in a day & I wanted a bigger screen to watch the footy, when away from home. Have an iPhone X now & don’t miss the 4 at all. It could be time, HM.

Oh, my parents don’t have a moby or a computer/internet. They still have a wall phone connected by a spiral cord. Reaching them from Tokyo is a veritable nightmare. They are the walking definition of Luddites.

Johnny with the sob story