šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

The user profile button gets hidden when scrolling through.

Other than that nothing seems to have changed

You really, really need to get a life Dave.

Dave needs a life??? Iā€™m busy registering Neagle Olarenshaw Bewick Hird Ezard Andrews and Denham as usernamesā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m using Android.

So the top banner now changes, depending on whether my last action was to scroll DOWN or UP.

Sometimes, when I stop touching the screen, the top banner acts as though there is slight vibration going on with my phoneā€¦and so the top banner keeps flipping back and forth between the two optionsā€¦could just be my phoneā€¦anyone else experienced this?

Donā€™t you need Keane as well?

When I scroll up, the banner disappears and when I scroll down it re-appears. Donā€™t get any vibration though

If itā€™s good enough for @nackers then itā€™s good enough for no.bhead.

Blitz does not render at all on my mobile for a few days now. Just displays a blank grey screen.

Shouts of ā€˜upgrade from your prehistoric iphone 4s and get a decent ios version you luddite!ā€™ will be roundly ignored.

I loved my iPhone 4. Rocked it for 8 years from 2010-2017 & it was still working fine. Decided to upgrade at the end of ā€˜17, as the battery would run out multiple times in a day & I wanted a bigger screen to watch the footy, when away from home. Have an iPhone X now & donā€™t miss the 4 at all. It could be time, HM.

Oh, my parents donā€™t have a moby or a computer/internet. They still have a wall phone connected by a spiral cord. Reaching them from Tokyo is a veritable nightmare. They are the walking definition of Luddites.

Johnny with the sob story

6 Likes

Trying to leave one in every thread. :grin:

The quote facility is still borked!

Doesnā€™t matter if Iā€™m on PC or Android. The quote will be there in the body of the message Iā€™m typing but then disappear when the message goes live.

Donā€™t quote the whole post. Select a small amount of text and quote that.

upgrade from your prehistoric iphone 4s and get a decent ios version you luddite

2 Likes

I went from a 3GS to an SE late last year. It was a revelation.

Same as Doe. I chose the SE because it was a hell of a lot like the 4, but more powerful. I didnā€™t want one of those ultra HD 60" phones.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine unless the post youā€™re quoting is 3 or 4 words,ā€¦ that are all relevant, and it wouldnā€™t make any sense without the lot.

Itā€™s got to be a glitch, surely? It would be ridiculous to add it as a thing.

Where are our fearless leaders?

53%20pm

1 Like

@Bomb_Doe donā€™t go abusing that power.

giphy-1

3 Likes

Does Riolio still barrack for the Bombers anymore?

2 Likes