๐ŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

Trying to leave one in every thread. :grin:

The quote facility is still borked!

Doesnโ€™t matter if Iโ€™m on PC or Android. The quote will be there in the body of the message Iโ€™m typing but then disappear when the message goes live.

Donโ€™t quote the whole post. Select a small amount of text and quote that.

upgrade from your prehistoric iphone 4s and get a decent ios version you luddite

I went from a 3GS to an SE late last year. It was a revelation.

Same as Doe. I chose the SE because it was a hell of a lot like the 4, but more powerful. I didnโ€™t want one of those ultra HD 60" phones.

Thatโ€™s fine unless the post youโ€™re quoting is 3 or 4 words,โ€ฆ that are all relevant, and it wouldnโ€™t make any sense without the lot.

Itโ€™s got to be a glitch, surely? It would be ridiculous to add it as a thing.

Where are our fearless leaders?

53%20pm

@Bomb_Doe donโ€™t go abusing that power.

giphy-1

Does Riolio still barrack for the Bombers anymore?

Who cares. We have discobot now.

There seems to be a new rule in the background that doesnโ€™t permit more than three posts in a row by the same person. Is there anyway of overriding it as it makes reporting in threads like VFL really hard? If not, Iโ€™ll just keep editing original posts until someone else comments.

nazi moderators

Does Rolo still come here since he moved?

Our Round 1 performance is bringing a few absent Blitzers backโ€ฆ

I know it is a dumb question but how do I update my user profile to put up a pic

click on top right icon

and then click on this icon,

31%20pm

and on the new page scroll down to Profile Picture and press the edit button and upload a pic

49%20pm

Not sure the ad targeting is working perfectly rn

itโ€™s been 24 days Blethyn68 and you still havenโ€™t updated to a pic. Come on man, just do it.

This is more like it