šŸŽ‰ Welcome to discourse.bomberblitz.com

1 Like

Whoever at RImfya replied to my email, thanks very much for the speedy reply. Great work.

2 Likes

That was the real Rimfya deal. Just being brief via email as Iā€™ve reset about 50 accounts already.

2 Likes

I guess it must be me getting old, but I am finding it pretty clunky to navigate through newest blitz.

For example, you read down to the bottom of a massive thread. There is no obvious way to get out except for scrolling all the way back to the topped clicking the BB title. (or hitting the back button). Old Blitz had the ā€œrecent discussionsā€ link to go straight to new comments.

1 Like

Yeah, back button sorts it for me mostly, ā€¦ but then again, Iā€™m prone to R click on threads & ā€œopen in new tabā€, then just close & refresh the ā€œLatestā€ page.

There is the option of hitting the ā€œHamburgerā€ menu, (right Top) & selecting ā€œLatestā€ from there.

1 Like

Some nice changes however I feel like the site is only using half the available screens space on a desktop.

It kind of feels like a mobile site for Blitz.

1 Like

Itā€™s just that this forum doesnā€™t know what your last read post is. The more you use Blitz, the more it will know where youā€™re up to.

And I just click the logo to go back to the ā€˜latestā€™ list.

1 Like

Yep, and I found that if I muted the subforums that I donā€™t read, that this really helped the ā€œLatestā€ list to show exactly what I want it to.

1 Like

Maybe you can see a different logo than we can.

When down the bottom of a 175 post thread like this, the only logo is the thread title. Clicking that takes you back to the start of the thread.

To get back to the "Bomberblitz"logo, you have to scroll all the way back to the top of the thread.

Or did you mean the bookmark to the site in the browser menu bar? Either way, or using the ā€œbackā€ button, its pretty clunky.

New website, pretty cool both on the laptop and mobile. Scrolling up and down posts is straight forward. Oh yeah, and much faster as well

What the happened to basics???

A hahhh!! Logo ā€¦ .!! Even simpler ā€¦Sweet.

Are you sure you donā€™t see that Capā€™n?

was this planed? if so, was there a heads up?
was it due to some kind of crash?
real questions.

Yes, Yes, No.

Still getting used to the changes but liking it so far.

One thingā€¦ can you change display settings so ā€œquotedā€ sections are highlighted more. Iā€™m having trouble seperating the quotes from the text of the post. Hope that makes sense.

What do the numbers that turn up at in the tab of your browser indicate?

1 Like

Yes, yes
No

So I open the hurley thread on my phone and there are 8415 posts. Iā€™m looking at post 1.

How do I get to the end without spending 2 hours scrolling to the bottom.

Oh and change is as good as a holiday. Iā€™m enjoying it.