#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

Dodoro always says they’re going to play midfield :P. Been saying it since Pears.

By what Dodoro was saying he has been recruited to play forward and then move into the midfield. Personally rate him in defense more but the fact the Dodoro didn't bring up that he plays defense is a bit wierd

Dodoro is trying to convince himself he doesn’t just pick half back flankers.

Clarke, McGrath, Ridley & Mutch all in the bests.

A portent of a mid season EFC match report circa 2018.

Clarke, McGrath, Ridley & Mutch all in the bests.

How many match Jackets attend?

Rids.

It took me a bit of time to embrace Ridley.

I needed 2 minutes to let it sink in and then I requested another 2 minutes to overcome the initial shock.

I’m good now.

So the main knock on this guy is intensity & contested ball, yeah?

Main knock is that most of us had no idea who he was.

Beautiful kicking action. What a novelty.

If he was a forward until asked to play defence last season, I would like to see him played there in the vfl.

Has he found the weights room yet?

Interviews horribly. Which is a good sign. Last guy on his level of poor interview skills was Hibbo.

I needed 2 minutes to let it sink in and then I requested another 2 minutes to overcome the initial shock.

I’m good now.

How long did it take to embrace The Fridge?

Interviews horribly. Which is a good sign. Last guy on his level of poor interview skills was Hibbo.

One of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen from a Bomber was Hooker on the Sunday Footy Show, so using interviewing skills as the indicator for future onfield success, then I guess we should expect a big career from Riddles

I’m good now.

How long did it take to embrace The Fridge?

My arms are not long enough

There has been almost no mention of this guy in the training reports. Is he even training? Maybe he is just the invisible type (a la that Frankston half back flanker from a couple of years ago whose name now escapes me - and yes, there have been quite a few Frankston hbf’s, but not Hibberd, not Baguley, the other one).

As he is invisible, maybe his nickname should be “Boo”, after Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird

He seems pretty skinny for an almost KPP. I’d there any chance of him sneaking into the side this year or are we looking at a 2-3 year development program for him?

No chance whatsoever he’d debut in 2017 IMO

Body a long way off it so will be long term proposition.

Gleeson didn’t look physically ready for senior footy till last year and he’d already notched up 30 games before then.

Gleeson didn't look physically ready for senior footy till last year and he'd already notched up 30 games before then.

Still didn’t debut in his first year.

When I went to training the only thing that stuck out to me about Ridley is that he is fkn huge. He’s tall as fk. Not far off Hurley et al.

No clue what he will end up as or what the coaches even want him to end up as but he has a huge size. Wonder if he can stack on weight.

No chance whatsoever he'd debut in 2017 IMO

Body a long way off it so will be long term proposition.

I don't know Ridley, but it was interesting some of the draft commentators at the time said he was one who could play in 2017. I think all the draftees will be struggling to knock out older players from the best 22 in 2017.