#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

I don’t know Ridley either… but Dodoro was quoted as saying he thinks he has the most upside in the draft and thinks he may develop into a midfielder.

… which does seem like exactly the sort of thing one might expect a recruiter to say after the draft.

Clearly a longer term prospect. I don’t recall any commentators or experts talking up his chances of senior football in his first year either.

There has been almost no mention of this guy in the training reports. Is he even training? Maybe he is just the invisible type (a la that Frankston half back flanker from a couple of years ago whose name now escapes me - and yes, there have been quite a few Frankston hbf's, but not Hibberd, not Baguley, the other one).

As he is invisible, maybe his nickname should be “Boo”, after Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird

Dylan Van Unen?
Clearly a longer term prospect. I don't recall any commentators or experts talking up his chances of senior football in his first year either.
I think it was said by Sheahan during the draft commentary.

He came from nowhere during 2016. Not particularly watched by anyone but was lucky enough to fill in for an injury at Oakleigh and took his chances. He didn’t look back after his first u18 appearance.
He’s also played with Dylan Clarke at Knox in juniors for a season or two before 2016.

There has been almost no mention of this guy in the training reports. Is he even training? Maybe he is just the invisible type (a la that Frankston half back flanker from a couple of years ago whose name now escapes me - and yes, there have been quite a few Frankston hbf's, but not Hibberd, not Baguley, the other one).

As he is invisible, maybe his nickname should be “Boo”, after Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird

Dylan Van Unen?

Yes that’s him. Anonymous and invisible. People used to go to VFL games and watch for him and still not notice him. Boo seems like he might be in that realm.

I’m not calling him Boo.

I'm not calling him Boo.

The obvious alternative is Daisy

I'm not calling him Boo.

Or Rae.

I'm not calling him Boo.

Or Rae.

How about Scott?

Is his dad’s name Luke?

He came from nowhere during 2016. Not particularly watched by anyone but was lucky enough to fill in for an injury at Oakleigh and took his chances. He didn't look back after his first u18 appearance. He's also played with Dylan Clarke at Knox in juniors for a season or two before 2016.

Didn’t he kick 6 in a game for them in 2015?

I'm not calling him Boo.

Or Rae.

How about Scott?

Todd?

Follow the KISS rule …

RIDZ.

Nuff sed.

Dem arms doe.

They’re like tentacles…so how about Squid-ley?

Tiger Ridley?

Dylan Van Unen?

Yes that’s him. Anonymous and invisible. People used to go to VFL games and watch for him and still not notice him. Boo seems like he might be in that realm.

What about Sean Gregory? Van Unen got a senior game in 2014 when everyone had the runs in Fremantle if I remember correctly.

Dylan Van Unen?

What about Sean Gregory? Van Unen got a senior game in 2014 when everyone had the runs in Fremantle if I remember correctly.

Sean was the least motivated dude I have ever seen at training except for Jetta when he knew he was gonna be axed. I’ve seen blokes at a Bob Marley tribute night more animated than Gregory.

Dylan Van Unen?

Sean was the least motivated dude I have ever seen at training except for Jetta when he knew he was gonna be axed. I’ve seen blokes at a Bob Marley tribute night more animated than Gregory.

All i remember was seeing him hanging out with Doc Reid during medical report videos. i dont even remember if he was injured that often as well