#14 Jordan Ridley -- ADDITIONAL 3 YEARS (till 2029)

There has been almost no mention of this guy in the training reports. Is he even training? Maybe he is just the invisible type (a la that Frankston half back flanker from a couple of years ago whose name now escapes me - and yes, there have been quite a few Frankston hbf's, but not Hibberd, not Baguley, the other one).

As he is invisible, maybe his nickname should be “Boo”, after Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird

Dylan Van Unen?

Yes that’s him. Anonymous and invisible. People used to go to VFL games and watch for him and still not notice him. Boo seems like he might be in that realm.

What about Sean Gregory? Van Unen got a senior game in 2014 when everyone had the runs in Fremantle if I remember correctly.

Sean was the least motivated dude I have ever seen at training except for Jetta when he knew he was gonna be axed. I’ve seen blokes at a Bob Marley tribute night more animated than Gregory.

All i remember was seeing him hanging out with Doc Reid during medical report videos. i dont even remember if he was injured that often as well

I was the only one on his Bandwagon. Could have been anything.

There has been almost no mention of this guy in the training reports. Is he even training? Maybe he is just the invisible type (a la that Frankston half back flanker from a couple of years ago whose name now escapes me - and yes, there have been quite a few Frankston hbf's, but not Hibberd, not Baguley, the other one).

As he is invisible, maybe his nickname should be “Boo”, after Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird

Dylan Van Unen?
I was thinking Robert Duvall.

Nickname “Todd”?

Already forgotten we had drafted him. Legit

Nickname "Todd"?

Since we’ve had a Todd, maybe Rod?

Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Sounds like a treatment for an STI

Alien. Not sure Bladerunner or Gladiator quite roll off the tongue as well.

Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Iron helps us play.

Someone get him a triple cheeseburger

There is lot to like about his resume. If he continues to live up to what he has shown thus far and even improves on his potential, Disco will have found us another star.

Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Ramrod?
Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Ramrod?

Prefer not too.

Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Ramrod?

Prefer not too.

Haven’t you become picky in your old age lol

Albie, short for albatross, 'cause he’s got the widest wingspan in the team.

What flavour is it?

Do you get wafers with it?

Albie, short for albatross, 'cause he's got the widest wingspan in the team.

I don’t know how wide his wingspan is exactly, but I heard that when he recently bought a pair of gloves he had to buy one glove in Portland and the other one in Bairnsdale.

In his spare time he gives he gives hugs to Sumo wrestlers.

Nickname "Todd"?

RodRid?

Ramrod?

Prefer not too.

Car Ramrod?