#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

Ummm so which would you prefer? Chapman or Rockliff?

I see them as quite similar, except Rocky (who was originally a small forward) went into the midfield and carved it up, whereas Chappy because of Geelong’s midfield dominance never did so to the same extent.

Why are you guys posting full size uprights? He’s more like a bar fridge.

1 Like

It’s funny. I see Rocky as an accumulator but not overly threatening whereas Chappy was a tough HF/mid with freaky goal sense. Maybe Chappy just appeared more damaging because his team won more?

1 Like

Fridge gone cold?

Not ready yet.

He’s one I’d play in Round 1 - Has shown enough in his 2 games to show he can play at the level.

?? He showed little to nothing today. Made little blues when he got the footy for the most part and shanked a run of the mill shot on goal.

One to watch, but not ready yet.

2 Likes

Nah, he was pretty bad today.

My observation is on the two games he played - I look at the forward line as a whole and can see he fits a role- He’s ready to play AFL from round 1 - Who knows whether he is selected.

average today but wasn’t the only one. Wont make the round 1 side but I have a feeling he will play a few games this year.

2 Likes

Condenser on the blink?

Needs to return the chocolates and exchange for boiled lollies.

Had NFI. Drooped marks, dropped the ball, kicked directly to Geelong players and missed a getable goal.

I reckon Hooker might just manage to push him out.

1 Like

Joyzus. Settle. He’ll be OK - just didn’t take his chance to burst on the scene. He can take a month in the VFL and we’ll re ■■■■■ if he deserves his opportunity then.

No you settle. I never said he wouldn’t be OK. Of course he will be OK; it was his second game. But today he wasn’t OK.

1 Like

Average game today but I still think this guy will be a big part of the bombers going forward. If he doesn’t manage to cement a spot in the best 22 this year I’m sure he will next year. You have to remember he’s only 18 and is coming from a fair way back. I think the fact that he’s got himself to where he’s at today says a lot about the guy. Another preseason and he’ll be a monster!

Im still on the hype train. Will get settled in the vfl and well see him this year at some point. The Suns game showed us what hes capable of

I’d have thought Green would be the go. Why didn’t he play today?

He has a foot injury. Apparently it’s not the same foot as his original injury. I think he got stepped on.