Former #40 Will “Snello” Snelling

Lets hope he can play at the required level in the ones

3 Likes

IN: Snelling
OUT: Tippa

Think I’m snelling a keeper here.

2 Likes

Would be a better option than Baguley if there is a gap in the seniors.

2 Likes

Snelling peas? Think that was Campbell Brown. Not bad. Why do i like these ■■■■ jokes…

1 Like

I liked ‘it came off the leg of Ham’ and ‘covered him like a night Gown.

Groan worthy I know but I liked them at the time.:slightly_smiling_face:

I liked what I saw re Snelling.

3 Likes

VFL comms are starting to compete with their AFL Brethren for peak stupid.

1 Like

Don’t be such a sourpuss, they were funny. Brown also really likes Essendon and almost barracks for them (except against BH Hawks).

4 Likes

Tbf BSD has always hated that stuff in the comms box and just wants them to call the game.

Bring him in.

If you bring him in, who goes out?

IMHO it is Zaka. He doesn’t impress of late. He is playing bruise free footy which is not on in this day.

2 Likes

Probably Guelfi.

It’s John Worsfold we are talking about.

He’s proceeded to rest Baguley and Myers for Thursday night’s game… sigh

2 Likes

Yep. I’m pretty sure in the space of 5 minutes he said Hartley was the best kick in the VFL and Francis was the best contested mark in the VFL & AFL.

Snelling might be an absolute steal. I can see him making a debut very soon.

1 Like

Considering he just had he’s mum pass away too he was entertaining and called the game well with a bit of humour, had to keep neutrals interested in a shallacking

1 Like

Reckon they’d want to give him a few more games to learn the game plan (sorry, game plans). Been given a second chance and he is grabbing it. Good luck to him.

4 Likes

I agree. I think he does a great job and I was more than willing to see him become Dermott Mk 2.
In general, I find the VFL coverage pretty good as they seem to do their homework on the players and make a real effort to showcase and interview players beyond the AFL lists.

3 Likes

Looking at mids who play well as goal sneaks and good at pressuring opponents, I had Mynott looking likely. Will has jumped over him imo, but he is 2 years older, so its only to be expected.
Really, its a no brainer. If he backs it up, BHI against Sydney.

2 Likes

I think he is one more good VFL game off a Debut for us. Then it will depend if there is a spot for him.

In the senior side he would be more forward pocket, and relief midfielder.
But they would be wanting defensive pressure and tackles in forward 50.
A bit of a poor mans Devon Smith, he looks good at VFL level accustomed himself very quickly.

3 Likes