Former #40 Will “Snello” Snelling

Didn’t set the world on fire but there’s a bit to work with I reckon. Keep him in for GC.

1 Like

Yeah I tend to agree, unless Fantasia can get his hips back in action then Sneil should stay. He will get better as he learns where to go & when etc. Has a solid tool kit to improve

Pretty confident he will.

That was a decent “get around him”.

3 Likes

He did OK.

Will be interesting to see him after a full preseason. Something to work with for sure.

We were struggling with four tall forwards (one crippled), TIPPA and Snelling. He’s only secondarily a forward.

Its great to have one of the clubs coaches posting here.

1 Like

Looks like Tyrion plays like Cersei

I think I liked the little second effort that helped get the ball to Merrett for that last goal. (Did I imagine it?)

1 Like

Meatballs Part 2

Agreed. Best of the year for mine.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Bit rough.

1 Like

Oh, also, … Will “Nugget” Snelling.

Cersei plays to win and isn’t afraid to Bury her enemies

Still have to get Devon back fit. Fantasia has injury concerns.
Snelling offers, at worse, excellent insurance to cover those players.

2 Likes

I wasn’t over impressed and didn’t think he looked an AFL player. But you need to keep in mind that I tend to look down on short people, and I suggested we drop Zac Merrett after his first game too.

2 Likes

There were many who said DClarke was not an AFL player. Although he was actually touted as an early first round pick early in his draft year. Clearly Snelling needed to work on some things and might be similar to Clarkey in that respect.

Good first game he stays for the coast game gain confidence

1 Like

Interesting that another Adelaide boy was a lifelong Bomber fan too.

4 Likes

Snello? Family were crows supporters. Maybe it’s the west adelaide influence.