#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He’s an Oaf. Sack Dodoro!!

Francis 0 touches.

delist

Drive him straight to the knackery… apparently he can’t even walk there himself. Lack of tank and all.

Alas poor Aaron, I knew him well.
Tis a pity we have no players named Yorrick !

We have a Yestin!
(Close… sort of.)

Where’s Sam Hunt when you need him?

This should be the subject of a (very politically incorrect) poll.

Who is most unlikely to finish a 30-meter time trial within a calendar year.

• Clive Palmer.

• Michael Long (circa 2015).

*Magda Szubanski.

*Aaron Francis.

*Stephen Hawking.

*Homer Simpson.

At what stage do we just cut our loses with this guy? We've been waiting weeks for him to develop a tank, but it's just not looking like happening.

The potential is there, but maybe a straight swap for Jack Watts is in the cards? Watts just needs a new environment, and it might be time for Francis to do the same.

To be honest, I was thinking it might be better to trade Parish. His trade stock is pretty high right now, and he only really has 12-15 years of football left in him and it frees up a spot for one of the younger guys to develop…

Agreed. Swap him for a spoonful of Garry Abletts man custard.
Much more time for development.

Jobe’s endurance was crap early days and he went on and won a Brownlow. No need to worry about Francis, he will be an absolute beauty!!

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/australian-rules/afl-draftee-specials?is_ajax=0&is_future_outrights=1&ev_oc_grp_id=2038540

Aaron Francis Games

Thursday 24/03/2016

The number of AFL Games Aaron Francis will play in the 2016 season. Must take the field for a game to count. Regular season Only.

19:21 Aaron Francis Games
Markets (1)

Under 15.5 = $1.87 Over 15.5 = $1.87

They’re obviously not reading Bomberblitz where we’re in the know. 15.5 games for a bloke who puts on more weight and becomes more incapacitated by the minute. Helloooooooooo.

How many first year players have played over 16 games?
Heppell?
WOuldn’t think it would be many.

A close mutual friend told me that sometimes after a game Francis has admitted to being tired. Delist.

A close mutual friend told me that sometimes after a game Francis has admitted to being tired. Delist.

*A close mutual friend told me that sometimes after getting out of bed from 10-hours sleep, Francis has admitted to being tired.

*May or may not be true.

*A close mutual friend told me that sometimes after getting out of bed from 10-hours sleep, Francis has admitted to being tired.

*May or may not be true.

Which par tmay not be true?
The mutual friend or the 10 hours of sleep, which does sound a tad excessive.

*May or may not be true.

Which par tmay not be true?
The mutual friend or the 10 hours of sleep, which does sound a tad excessive.
Look you've caught me out. You're right Captain, I've no mutual friends, 10-hours sleep is excessive and the actual person who was waking up tired was in fact Jeff, the purple Wiggle.... Wake up Jeff.

I was using what the licentious Australian Mainstream Media call - Poetic License in an Opinion Piece.

Carry on men.

Looked like he struggled to get up those stairs to the stage at the AGM

Looked like he struggled to get up those stairs to the stage at the AGM

*A close mutual friend told me that he couldn’t get up the stairs to the stage and that his ascent to the podium was all done by wires, heavy duty block and tackle, harnesses, smoke and mirrors.

*May or may not be true.

The actual line from Hamlet is:

“Alas poor Yorrick, I knew him Horatio”

So perhaps we could let Hams reflect on a recent delisting which could have been he:

“Alas poor NOB Nick, I knew him Orazio.”

This thread is very surreal

There is literally nothing happening on Blitz at the moment. I don’t know why I visit daily, the only thing worth reading are the training reports on Fridays.