#45 Alec Waterman - thighning off

:joy:. True. I just don’t think he will get that easier run at it was a Carlton praccy match.

He plays well against the cats then we are talkin.

I’d be premature hyping him. 4 goals says yes…

1 Like

Vanders just shut up

Ok.

8 Likes

I’d want to give him a two year contract. I think he’s going to need this year to shed a little bit of the puppy fat and get used to the full time footballer lifestyle (diet, training) again.

He can still be more than handy this season for sure but I suspect as the season rolls on he may slow down a bit and lack for second efforts etc.

But next year after a season under his belt and another pre-season we’d get a real read on his proper level.

Kicks the ball like a rocket. So much power.

Won’t kick 4 every week, but at the least showed he deserved a spot on the list.
Did a lot more than any of our other forwards, who coincidentally were playing against the same Carlton side.

3 Likes

Def has gun WAFL player all over him and may step up to AFL level.

He couldn’t have done a lot more and should be pumped with his performance.

Absolutely it puts his name front and centre of Trucks mind.

you want the MEATBALL SUB minus MEAT?

4 Likes

We are beyond desperate for goal kickers, and this guy kicks goals.

It’s a no-brainer to list him.

He may even win our goal kicking this year.

16 Likes

how tall? Looked about 185-190ish
edit: listed as 182cm in some pages

Lay down misere, dead cert to get on the list.
AFL ready.

I’m hoping this isn’t like Blitz after the round 1 game vs Freo last year in the Townsend thread :grimacing::sweat_smile:

P.S. I’m a fan and hope we list him.

5 Likes

Love the fact he’s built like a tank. Got Josh Hunt like legs. And when he gets a chance he kicks truly. Lots to like about that and given the LTI spots we will have he’s got to get a contract.

1 Like

I think people forget that if we list waterman we can have a fwd line of Jones/Stringer/Waterman/Wright
Which allows either of them to break out

You reckon he could manage 19 goals??

1 Like

Might win it with 12.

14 Likes

Get off the beers, time to get on the Water. Man!!

1 Like

And that’s what must be done

1 Like

Anyone got a photo?
I have no idea what he looks like!

74 Likes