Left Essendon - Alex Morgan

If someone is tall and injured a lot does that make them exactly like Gumbleton?

If someone is tall and injured a lot does that make them exactly like Gumbleton?
depends on whether there is someone to see him

Does some very good little things but for a guy who is supposed to be a line breaker he rarely gets the footy in enough space to put the burners on and run the footy

Did put on a great hit in the 3rd qtr today tho, i enjoyed it!

Does some very good little things but for a guy who is supposed to be a line breaker he rarely gets the footy in enough space to put the burners on and run the footy

Thought he was good in the 2nd half

Did some good things today, worth developing.

I wasn’t trying to imply that he wasnt good today, just an observation that the talk was about him running with the footy but he doesnt seem to actually do it!
He didnt do a huge amount today but what i saw him do was generally always positive

I wasn’t trying to imply that he wasnt good today, just an observation that the talk was about him running with the footy but he doesnt seem to actually do it!
He didnt do a huge amount today but what i saw him do was generally always positive

Agree! Not many found space today

Yet another hamstring injury for him. Gumby 2.0

Yet another hamstring injury for him. Gumby 2.0

wtf …today ?

If he keeps this up the Saints will be red hot to trade for him.

Who?

The saints, you know, the midget burners.

What did we expect? Had lots of hamstring issues as a junior.

The saints, you know, the midget burners.

I’ve never understood how that gels with a mascot with a halo.

Yestin says for you To. Shut. Up. cause that guy is so much faster than him.

Open my eyes and RISE LIKE YEAST.

And to think we could have had this bloke

The game needs more characters like Darce n Matho and less robots.

Luck of the draw.

We’ve had a win with parish, francis and redman. IIRC the player we wanted got taken before our Redman/Morgan picks so Dodoro took a punt. Hasn’t worked out thus far.

Hopefully they can get him right and he doesn’t end up chronically injured with hammies like that player pies shipped off to saints.

He showed plenty over preseason. Just got to get him on park.

delist

I see no difference between him and Dalgleish. Will likely end up the same way.

In what way?

Speedy half back type player. I watch him in the VFL and while I know he’s had some injuries, he just doesn’t seem to do much. Certainly nothing that Dalgleish already didn’t do, and he was injured just as much early on.

So was Dempsey. He was injured for about 2-3 year straight with soft tissue injuries.

I think it’s far too early to be making a call on an 18 year old who hasn’t played much VFL or any senior football, Can’t get to full pace with the concern of breaking down and literally had no preseason to build his endurance.