Left Essendon - Alex Morgan

SEN probably got confused with Yestin.

Very happy he is spending his off time with Francis and Langers. Very promising signs.

If this guy gets his hamstrings right, he could be a really special player. Great to see the extra commitment.

Didn’t you used to have to get two seasons min before you could be delisted?

Or has he already had two seasons?

Didn’t seem to matter for Yestin

And yeah 2016 only his first year

For youngsters on the main list, yes. But you can pay them out, and with those initial contracts it’s a mere blip in the salary cap.

Didn't you used to have to get two seasons min before you could be delisted?

Or has he already had two seasons?

You dont have to keep them for the two years but you have to pay them out for the second year

Wonder what Colyer thinks about Blitz writing off a fast player who has a lot of injuries at the start of his career?

Hope he can get himself right as has some fantastic attributes.

I’ll back our medical and conditioning team in to do so. Turned around Cooney and Leuey.

Depending on his hammys I’d rather move him to the rookie list than delist

Depending on his hammys I'd rather move him to the rookie list than delist

Doubt they will do either Ben.

Really can’t see this guy being delisted unless his hamstrings are 100% cooked. No other obvious reason he’d be moved on.

I would have thought that if he was going to be delisted or moved to the rookie list, that it would have been done by now.

I would have thought that if he was going to be delisted or moved to the rookie list, that it would have been done by now.

Exactly

Wonder what Colyer thinks about Blitz writing off a fast player who has a lot of injuries at the start of his career?

I think most of us were writing Colyer off because back then he couldn’t ■■■■■■■ kick.

Is Alex going to be our answer to Jason Johannison? Is he that type of player?

And - if this is the case, surely it makes our decision to take McClug a lot easier?

Is Alex going to be our answer to Jason Johannison? Is he that type of player?

And - if this is the case, surely it makes our decision to take McClug a lot easier?

Would be happy just to see Morgan string 10 games together.

With Tippa, Conor and Morgan looking decent prospects, McGrath seems superfluous.

I keep going back to the first time I saw Alex train. Kept ripping through the centre of the ground at full tilt and hitting these long low lace-out passes at the leading forwards. He looked like a complete natural. No chance they’ll delist this guy without giving him a decent injury-free run at it.