Left Essendon - Alex Morgan

Hahahaha $hit!! I'd forgotten about that Mad Dog bloke who did videos on the EFC website. Who was he? Is he on Blitz? lol

Was during the Knights era ewwwww.

Guten Morgen.

Did someone say Mad Dog?

Donā€™t ban me, bro

Your lucky Iā€™m not a Mod

Putting mad dog on bombertv was a worse decision than injecting our players

WTF

Iā€™d COMPLETELY forgotten that Mad Dog. WTF.

Is he on Blitz?

Guten Morgen.

Glute-torn Morgan?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5NSxcqoiU

Looks completely different at VFL level. Maybe Hamstring issues have made him hold back?

Did someone say Mad Dog?

Donā€™t ban me, bro

ā€œNo expense was spared during the filming of Mad Dogā€™s Fan Rantā€

Captain Morgan

Sailor jerry is far superior

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5NSxcqoiU

Looks completely different at VFL level. Maybe Hamstring issues have made him hold back?

Yeahā€¦what happened to that guy!

Captain Morgan

Sailor jerry is far superior

I see your Sailor Jerry and raise you The Kraken.

4th in the 2km time trial today, smashing his PB.

Training reports from Jackie suggest he might be finding his feet a bit more too.

I reckon thereā€™s a spot in the senior side off HBF for a rebounding defender with pace and good delivery. Would be great to see this kid stay injury free and put together a solid block of VFL form in the first half of 2017 and force his way in.

Got everything crossed that he can prove a few doubters wrong this year.

1 Like
4th in the 2km time trial today, smashing his PB.

Training reports from Jackie suggest he might be finding his feet a bit more too.

I reckon thereā€™s a spot in the senior side off HBF for a rebounding defender with pace and good delivery. Would be great to see this kid stay injury free and put together a solid block of VFL form in the first half of 2017 and force his way in.

Got everything crossed that he can prove a few doubters wrong this year.

Guten Morgan.

There is certainly a spot for him to make his own off a HBF over next few years.

Ticks all the boxes (pace, takes game on, endurance, skills, composure, very good over head) besides his body letting him down.

All on track for preseason thus far though.

Could be an inspired selection in the end by Disco & Keane.

Donā€™t need McGrath now!

Geebus EFC, get Morgan some stability training shoes FFS. Check out the over-pronation at 1:30-1:37 here: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2016-11-23/dons-shine-in-time-trial

Whenever Essendon has lept up the ladder in the past its generally involved the development of some latent or untapped talent.

Whether it be a solid club/coach backing of a fallen or even much maligned player -Dean Wallis, Paul Weston, Barry Young?

Or kids - Mercuri, Misiti, Hird, Olarenshaw, Calthorpe

Or imports - Denham, Wellman

The club seems to be doing what it should be doing to bring this DNA back. It was back with Hird/Thompson. Now with the saga over it must be unleashed.

Morgan and Francis. Colyer. Green? Mcluggage?

Delistā€¦
Whoops. I was going off last months consensus.

Keep. Gun. Break out year. All Australian in 2017.

Having been to training a few times already this pre season, itā€™s definitely noticeable that Alex is more vocal in encouraging his team mates and being visible in drills. He also ran quite well in a small group last week that included Hooksy who was absolutely smashing it. I definitely feel thereā€™s reason for optimism in Alex.

This bloke will be like a new recruit in 2017. His highlight reel is excellent, pace, flair and a lovely kick.

LID OFF.