Welcome to Essendon - Amart

Wow Richmond,

JUGGERNAUT

2 Likes

I have an attachment to the Rabbitohs…and a secondary one for the Storm. Mainly because the Bunnies were so badly stiffed by the NRL. Chuck out a long-established Sydney club that’s won a poultice of flags and replace them with a bunch of sheep-rooters.

I also have a diametrically-opposed loathing of Manly…because all the Sydney flogs I dealt with, followed them and I perceived they were the fark Carlton of the NRL, and had a lot of flogs playing for them like Toovey and Lyons.

1 Like

We could’ve had BMW, yet we went AMart. Fark me.

3 Likes

Are they any better than Fantastic Furniture, who sell cheapish furniture of a moderate standard?

I tend to have to go to Hardly Normal for decent furniture. I don’t like paying delivery charge for 300km.

If the difference was immaterial, I reckon we would’ve gone with the more prestigious brand.

From all the rumblings, the $$$ difference was big, both compared to where BMW were at & what other clubs are getting for the same type of sponsorship.

In this case “money talks” is a good thing. Someone else said it earlier I think, but what is the difference between Amart’s cash & BMW’s cash? Nothing.

I couldn’t give a stuff as long as it puts us in a much better financial position. I, like probably most people, might consider using a club sponsor when I need a related product. But it’s hardly a key concern, if the product is ■■■■/price is to expensive, I am going elsewhere without a second thought.

Let them throw their advertising spend on us, better than going to another club.

4 Likes

Echoed my thoughts exactly. HTF do Sydee have a half million more “Supporters” than any other? What BS.

Didn’t we clock in at over a Million 2 decades ago??

Better yet… does anyone want to explain how both WCE and Fremantle lost supporters?

Did they just ring fewer people in WA this time around?

3 Likes

Who gives a Rats arsse about German Gemini’s?

1 Like

If we are ever brittle, or ‘fall apart’ in a game - just wait for the sh1tty furniture puns to start rolling in on here.

Edit: from me, mainly

8 Likes

Folded quicker than a cheap trestle from Amart.

2 Likes

Collapsed quicker than the San Marco Leather 3 Piece Chaise Sofa from AMart.

Not catchy, but accurate

5 Likes

We needed a Crouch and instead the club delivers us a couch.

7 Likes

We wanted a premiership and instead the club delivered us a Promendade Coffee Table in dark walnut which was actually not a bad deal for the price but one of the legs isn’t quite level with the other legs which means that my cup of tea keeps spilling and now the dark walnut finish is stained and it won’t come off no matter what I do

I really need to make these more catchy

3 Likes

Get excited when watching your team. Ever loose control. Amart has you covered.

3 Likes

Hardly need a cabinet decision to bed down these problems.

1 Like

Do they sell cheap TV remotes?

14 Likes

3 Likes

You need a coaster.

“It’s believed the partnership between Amart and Essendon is for at least four years.
While the club was keen to keep Kia as a sponsor, the offer from Amart was too good to refuse, considering the debt the club is still in debt following the infamous supplements scandal.

Maybe the Club should have kept in mind that it was Kia’s loyalty as a sponsor that has helped us recover from major debt in the first place! What a way to repay them…NOT!!

4 Likes

They’re a class act, aren’t they BT?
Yes Bruce - they are Sofa King good!

9 Likes