Welcome to Essendon - Amart

■■■!!!
You mean Dewalt/Milwaukee snubbed us???
What a scummy low-life bunch of wannabe toorak cowbois we are ffs.

7 Likes

Makita have naming rights on the training drills.

19 Likes

So offseason will be hammer drills?

Can’t wait for the jigsaw to come together.

2 Likes

Makita would give both a run for their money.

I use Dewalt stuff mainly myself, … but all Power Saws are Mak’s,…(other than the Bosch Drop mitre), … but both my Bro’s, … (yes, we all Chippies, - both of them Reg’d Builders), … use Makita all the way.

Love the Milwaukee colours, (Who wouldn’t, right?) … but it’s really just way overpriced Makita/DeWalt quality level gear.

Quite happy to have then on board.

1 Like

hahaha…yeah I’m with you. I do like Milwaukee though - my boys are big fans and their after sales is second to none.

Maybe, just maybe, amart are more closely aligned with the essington brand that we all know and love so much - now that’s a match made in heaven.

3 Likes

Looking for a new sofa…minimum standard is that it must have a chaise. Plenty of sprawling room.

I wish we’d elbowed North out of Mazda and given them another reason to hate us…but one based on times more recent than the 1920’s.

Extremely happy with my CX-5 and the servicing crew in Warrnambool. Probably going to upgrade to the top of the range Akera soon…in bright red, to go with the black interior.

Happy with this signing. Amart is one of my favourite marts.

Apparently Langford was hoping for Themart

6 Likes

Woosha wanted Chemart.

4 Likes

Yes but a you have a lot in common with Makita.

With those dreadies wake up to yourself boot.

Dyson gets the child BMW push car.

Lol.

Now that would have been hilariously Trolltastic.

1 Like

BMW.
Could’ve joined the long list of worldwide superbrands like Don smallgoods, Nubrik, or 3/Orange/Hutchison telecom.

4 Likes

Granted, but at least I’m the sharpest.

1 Like

Well done Xavier and whoever else is involved.

The turnaround has been massive.

Our players want to stay, others want to come, we’re easy to deal with at the trade table! and we just signed the biggest sponsorship deal in Australian sport.

Long way to go yet but as the saying goes, sofa so good.

7 Likes

Three chairs for Xavier then?

10 Likes

He deserves it. He did table the offer

4 Likes