#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

Looks like he has good Korma on his side.

Good luck fella- standing next to Harts you can already see some conditioning is needed.
But hey, that laser-like disposal is the real deal, I always noticed it watching the VFL.

Multiculturally Experiemental Environment.

Other than catching blitz by surprise, was it really that sneaky? Considering nobody took him in any of the drafts, I doubt any clubs would be beating themselves up by missing out on him.

Great pickup though. Anybody who is young, has elite kicking skills and can lock down on an opponent definitely has a spot on our list, particularly as a Cat B rookie.

Multiculturally Experiemental Environment.

Now you are making it all about MEE.

Good luck fella- standing next to Harts you can already see some conditioning is needed.
But hey, that laser-like disposal is the real deal, I always noticed it watching the VFL.

Shows a lot of tikka

Shows a lot of tikka

C’mon now, … let’s have naan of that in here pls.

Any footage of him?

I saw a couple of games this year and thought that when he had the ball he could hit anything he wanted.

Continued focus on kicking which is good.

Plus, extra spot after feeling like the list was tight is a massive bonus for someone so far down the track of their development.

Any footage of him?

Anyone got a DVD?

The kid has every raita to play afl at the top level.

Is his Mum Indian or did he just eat Indian!?

All one and the same, my good man…

Ben probably firs this part of the rules:

As well as residing in a certain club’s region, to be eligible the player must be born or have one parent born in Asia or Africa; be of Indigenous background residing in a remote region; or have both parents born in a non-English speaking country (not Asia or Africa).

But this is the bit that is stumping everybody:

Clubs will need to send their nominations for potential category B recruits by August 15, with a full list to be circulated by the AFL by the end of August.

I suppose the AFL has tweeked this rule a little more and we are the winner for a change.

Thanks for clarifying the rule. And what a crappy rule it is. You could drive a truck through the loopholes (and we did).
Why the hell one parent born in Asia or Africa qualifies you, and a parent born in say South America or a Pacific island doesn’t, is pretty random. And the lack of definition of what constitutes “indigenous background” or “a remote region” is just asking for trouble. What defines a “non English speaking country”? (I suppose it is safe to say Switzerland is non English speaking.)
Typical AFL when it comes to rules. I suppose their legal head Dillon pored over it and gave it his approval. ■■■■■■ genius.

It’s great we’ve Rogan got one over the AFL with this…

McNiece, McGrath, Mutch… looks like Disco has decided we have enough H players and is now collecting Mc’s.

Any footage of him?

Anyone got a DVD?

Not sure why people are surprised with his Cat B eligibility with a name like Benfti McNiece-Tipungwuti.

Welcome Leggo.

We could really use Bomb Doe’s bollywood film maker right now.

Watch us cop a fine for this, or something....

Dubbo would count as a “remote region”, right?

Is this like a f u to the afl