#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

• 24 yo left footer
  • Kicks the ball like Daniel Rich
  • Finished third in our VFL B&F in his second year in the league
  • VFL vice-captain
  • Can play as a running defender, midfielder or forward

I reckon he’s the best prospect running around in our twos and would be on an a few AFL radars. Get around him!

Are rules on cat Bs ability to play seniors the same as regular rookies? Does someone need to be LTI and McNiece upgraded?

Ghee, enough of the puns already.

Let’s hope he makes samosa this opportunity.

Wonder if he likes the argy-bhaji

Looks like he has good Korma on his side.

Good luck fella- standing next to Harts you can already see some conditioning is needed.
But hey, that laser-like disposal is the real deal, I always noticed it watching the VFL.

Shows a lot of tikka

C’mon now, … let’s have naan of that in here pls.

We standooriep the benefits of these things for once, let people have their fun.

As long as we are all respectful of his heritage and remember to say thanks dahl to his mother for making all this possible, no dharma done.

you’re all going to hell.

Good pickup. His left foot is like a heat Sikh-ing missile.

Who let the pun-jhappy posters out ?

We got the two Mc’s during the draft period

The loopholes have left the AFL in a pickle!

Good luck fella- standing next to Harts you can already see some conditioning is needed.
But hey, that laser-like disposal is the real deal, I always noticed it watching the VFL.

Shows a lot of tikka

We standooriep the benefits of these things for once, let people have their fun.

As long as we are all respectful of his heritage and remember to say thanks dahl to his mother for making all this possible, no dharma done.

I’ve had more than my full dosa puns for this week.

Finding loopholes in the category B rookie rules is like taking Ghandi from a baby for Dodoro.

Whats that samosa mean?

Shows a lot of tikka

Agreed. Stop currying on like that

Instead of merging the threads, couldn’t you have left one open for puns and one for the actual player?

There’s a caste if thousands getting in on it.

Finding loopholes in the category B rookie rules is like taking Ghandi from a baby for Dodoro.

Shut it down

you're all going to hell.

Could you save me a seat please mate?