#41 Ben McNiece - has been future endeavoured

Trying to work out if he is 1 cm shorter or taller than McGrath

Ummm I heard BOTH of McGrath's parents were born in Canada. Can we get our pick 1 back now?

Still not in Asia or Africa.

But if they’re from Quebec…

The McNiece family has been the backbone of Northcote Park since the 1970s, with his father Dennis (general manager) and uncle Peter (president) still serving on the committee.

Them alternative pathways.

:smiley:

I feel like we have finally stuck one to the AFL

Surely the afl didn’t approve this? Hope they did because he looks ok and is not taking any spot.

Does he have a nick name?

Can it be ‘Curry’?

After Steph Curry, right?

I’m excited, but don’t understand what’s happening!

I don’t care how it happened

It’s just awesome that it did

Firstly, did he nominate for the draft???
If so,l then secondly, he could of been nominated by another club and matched by Essendon, exactly like an academy selection.

Is this the case???

McNephew

Firstly, did he nominate for the draft??? If so,l then secondly, he could of been nominated by another club and matched by Essendon, exactly like an academy selection.

Is this the case???

That’s not how Cat B works.

Bigfooty was onto this some days ago.

Please tell me Aaron Heppell is part Apache.

Surely being from Gippsland counts!?

Seems like there are not many Blitzers who go there too often then ? Rumours usually travel fast .

We are really breaking down those barriers kids from his background face adjusting to this funny game. It's inspiring. This pick makes me feel like anything is possible.

This pick makes me think clubs will be going for premium accounts on “genealogy.com”.

If those are the rules, surely we could have (perhaps, should have) Cat B’d Gach last year?

That being the case, if there was some handwringing over his delisting, (thoughts that he actually needed a LOT more time and development for instance, but still thought he had something), he could have been retained if we wanted to.

There would still be the cost question of course … not sure what Cat B wage is.

Do I remember reading somewhere that Cat B’s are AFL subsidised?

Another Essington List Manoevre

Firstly, did he nominate for the draft??? If so,l then secondly, he could of been nominated by another club and matched by Essendon, exactly like an academy selection.

Is this the case???

That’s not how Cat B works.
Stand corrected

He should do his first interview explaining how he’s “berry berry excited to join dis historic club”

Gach was a monty to be rookied. We took him with pick 4.

I’m pleased to know my son is eligible for the next gen academy