Welcome to Essendon- Bluey McKenna

http://aflfeeds.com/article/bluey-joins-woosha-at-bombers?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Former West Coast premiership teammates John Worsfold and Guy McKenna will join forces again at Essendon with the Bombers set to announce McKenna’s appointment as a line coach.

McKenna’s appointment will follow Worsfold’s appointment in October as senior coach and the man with the responsibility of rebuilding Essendon from the ashes of the club’s disastrous supplements scandal.

The pair played together in West Coast’s flag successes in 1992 and 1994 and McKenna succeeded Worsfold as captain after the dual premiership skipper’s retirement at the end of 1998.

McKenna was Gold Coast’s inaugural senior coach but was sacked at the end of 2014. Worsfold coached West Coast to the 2006 premiership.

Is this confirmed? What happened to the members getting news first…that lasted a week.

Surely this can only be a good thing… I hope Bluey has a hotline to all the unhappy GC talent that wanna come to Melbourne and play for a big club. Jaeger I’m talking to you son.

Now let’s get Bennell!

Is this confirmed? What happened to the members getting news first.....that lasted a week.

Its supposed to be a leak - not the club’s official statement.

That was saved for Workcover

Now let's get Bennell!

Surely Jaeger O’Meara …

guessing theyll take a day or 2 to release this news so they dont have crossover with the work cover stuff

I have no strong opinion on this.

So we've gone from the royal box to the sacked coaches pension club. Mick Malthouse isnt doing anything can we give him a call too. He was the standout applicant from the thorough application process - how many more times does the club have to come out with the same crappy lie.

Suck it up princess

I understood that Worsfold wanted McKenna from the start but EFC didn’t want McKenna. Looks like Worsfold has grabbed control and here we go, all aboard the Worsfold Express.

wow who could see this coming ? it’s a total surprise and shock and so out of left field no one could possibly have ever thought it could or would happen.

pfft,

http://aflfeeds.com/article/bluey-joins-woosha-at-bombers?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Former West Coast premiership teammates John Worsfold and Guy McKenna will join forces again at Essendon with the Bombers set to announce McKenna’s appointment as a line coach.

McKenna’s appointment will follow Worsfold’s appointment in October as senior coach and the man with the responsibility of rebuilding Essendon from the ashes of the club’s disastrous supplements scandal.

The pair played together in West Coast’s flag successes in 1992 and 1994 and McKenna succeeded Worsfold as captain after the dual premiership skipper’s retirement at the end of 1998.

McKenna was Gold Coast’s inaugural senior coach but was sacked at the end of 2014. McKenna also worked with rodeo-accountant Dean “The Weapon” Robinson and sports scientist litigation lover, Stephen Dank at the AFL’s very own Gold Coast Suns. He has managed to swiftly dodge a Hird style witch hunt thus far, his arrival at Essington is likely to change this fact. Worsfold coached West Coast to the 2006 premiership.

fixed

When you call him rodeo-accountant Dean “The Weapon” Robinson I kind of want him back. I imagine his record keeping would be top notch by now.

I like that we have guys who know how too dodge a scandal, their experience would have been valuable 3 years ago

McKenna was Gold Coast’s inaugural senior coach but was sacked at the end of 2014. McKenna also worked with rodeo-accountant Dean “The Weapon” Robinson and sports scientist litigation lover, Stephen Dank at the AFL’s very own Gold Coast Suns. He has managed to swiftly dodge a Hird style witch hunt thus far, his arrival at Essington is likely to change this fact. Worsfold coached West Coast to the 2006 premiership.

fixed

FFS!
Do we really need to turn every farking thread into SAGA / Hird stuff?
There’s enough threads on those ■■■■■■ topics…

Finally a good reason to feel blue

So we’ve gone from the royal box to the sacked coaches pension club. Mick Malthouse isnt doing anything can we give him a call too.
He was the standout applicant from the thorough application process - how many more times does the club have to come out with the same crappy lie.

No prizes for guessing who will be in the inner sanctum in the coaches clique.

‘Biscuits’

meh