Welcome to Essendon - Caz & Cuz

All that needed to be said - spin spin spin - hiding behind board confidentiality and the massaged press conference -

As for claiming to understand the anger and disappointment - laughable. Try absolute contempt for starters…

But the newbies have learned quickly in Little Pauly land - all the cliches and hand wringing rolled out at the right time , together with the voices of understanding at what a hard decision it was but you can’t go into it.

One term wonder speaks with LL tongue.

#teamblobbo

Rapto would have spilled his guts.

#teamblobbo

Quick to jump bandwagons.

why even bother?

Good to know you are still about.

All that needed to be said - spin spin spin - hiding behind board confidentiality and the massaged press conference -

As for claiming to understand the anger and disappointment - laughable. Try absolute contempt for starters…

But the newbies have learned quickly in Little Pauly land - all the cliches and hand wringing rolled out at the right time , together with the voices of understanding at what a hard decision it was but you can’t go into it.

At least he had the guts to come on here and actually say something.

He could of easily stayed away and not said anythng.

He can’t come on here and explain the details that go on at board level, its just not how things are done.

Well done Paul for coming back and posting, takes guts to do that. We need. Ore people with “guts” at the club

we can't very well bemoan leaks on some things and demand them on others.

Fair point.

1 Like

THIS.

LOL jokes I’m still in my chair.

he died for our sins, god bless.

General Little, leading* from the front**??

Cerberus is back!

lol remember when we got Little and all the talk was about how he is a bulldog and will own the AFL…

Hahahaha memories! Delusion is grand.

What most people didn't realise then that he is "one of the boys club fom uptown."

Thanks Paul for your clarification of Hird’s removal. Now that you are a board member did you need to get approval to post on here?

Cheers Paul

Paul, I do accept your position, and understand the need for all Boards to show solidarity.

However in a Footy Club where emotion and passion is a key driver, openness and transperency is even more important. Members are entitled to more than PR spin, and while maybe the whole picture painted by James Hird and Paul Little is true and correct, the actions make no sense.

So if the reasoning behind sacking a Coach with three games to play is explained and a firm process going forward was outlined, we would not feel like farking mushrooms.

1 Like

At least he had the guts to come on here and actually say something.

He could of easily stayed away and not said anythng.

He can’t come on here and explain the details that go on at board level, its just not how things are done.

Well done Paul for coming back and posting, takes guts to do that. We need. Ore people with “guts” at the club

It would take more guts and morality to reveal the truth of what happened if you ask me, I care none for confidentiality when blatant wrongs have taken place.

Seems you both care more about status than sacrificing your position for the greater good.

all I can really do is reiterate what James and Paul talked about in the press conference and what James spoke about in his video to members

Expected no less.

#teamblobbo

Quick to jump bandwagons.

There are so many teams to choose from.

I’m sick of hearing about what a legend of the club James Hird is.
No ■■■■ I’m a paid up member and have been for as long as I can remember and as such know how much of a legend he is.
What I want to hear is how our football club could let down such a legend?

1 Like

What did you do in the Great War , Daddy.
Easy to criticise Blob but at least some people are trying to achieve something within there capability. If your dismissive maybe you should stand for the board.

What did you do in the Great War , Daddy.
Easy to criticise Blob but at least some people are trying to achieve something within there capability. If your dismissive maybe you should stand for the board.

of course its easy to criticise… chimes up with a nothing, typical PR statement after we’re too fkg broken to care