Former #41 -- Cian “Willy” McBride

Very happy with this.

Does this spell the end for Hartley?

1 Like

You thinking the next Jimmy Stynes?

I don’t think so. McBride will probably take 1 season in the VFL to even come close to selection and that goes for McQuillan pretty much. Hartley seems to be playing a lot better and I would not like to see him go at this point.

7 Likes

Creating a mini home away from home. Exit “go home factor”

2 Likes

The development work we’ve done with Connor puts us in great stead with other prospective Irish recruits. Essendon is on the map in Ireland for these kids, they see Connor play and they want to come to us. Welcome Cian. Surely off the back of these signings and Connor X can work a sponsorship with Guinness? Serve them at our homes games, some bangers and mash or steak and ale pie. Really get around the Irish!

14 Likes

International AFL match in Ireland…get GWS or saints or Suns to sell us a home game.
Give the Irish a experience of what our game is really like.

4 Likes

Be alright wouldn’t it? yes

1 Like

Imagine an ALL IRISH Half Back Line…!!

McKenna McBride McQuillan

The Half Back Mac Attack!!

23 Likes

Like the way they sell Four N Twenty pies at 76ers home games, due to Ben Simmons.

2 Likes

Like Ian with a hard C in front of it.

1 Like

Bodes well for how we rate McQuillan too, assumes we are comfortable with him on the CatA list

2 Likes

So you’re telling me he’s a hard C? Great! We need more of them.

20 Likes

But, … we DON"T TAKE RISKS!!!

1 Like

Jaysus… and people thought Conor was pasty! He’s “Richie” (i.e. brown as a berry) by comparison…

Waiting for X to ANNOUNCE the sunscreen sponsorship.

2 Likes

Wait… really? Someone decided to limit the number of irishman that could be Cat B, but we can pull McNeice in because of a link to India?

Key-an?

1 Like

C-ian?