#24 Craig Bird - Delisted

Birdy!

Can't see all of Bird, Hocking and Howlett together in the side in 2017.

Hocking will play. Bird and howlett most likely depth.

Anything we get out of him will be a big bonus. Equivalent of paying part of Carlisle's salary for a year or two to get the better deal at Hawks at the time (which we couldn't do within AFL rules)..

Greased the wheel to get us Pick 5 which means he is A Ok with me! I also think he will get a few games this year and is an upgrade on Kommer, Howlett and maybe even a few more guys that were clinging on to their spots.

Cough Melksham cough.

Kommer.

WELCOME!

Anything we get out of him will be a big bonus. Equivalent of paying part of Carlisle’s salary for a year or two to get the better deal at Hawks at the time (which we couldn’t do within AFL rules)…

Greased the wheel to get us Pick 5 which means he is A Ok with me! I also think he will get a few games this year and is an upgrade on Kommer, Howlett and maybe even a few more guys that were clinging on to their spots.

Bewdy

Don’t fill this thread with Bird crap puns.

I know nothing about this guy except that he is a tagger and was an academy player. Can someone please summarise Bird please?

Birds of a feather Bomb together.

I know nothing about this guy except that he is a tagger and was an academy player. Can someone please summarise Bird please?

In summary: word

Don't fill this thread with Bird crap puns.

Wait, do you mean…

Ah, never mind. Not sure it was all that funny anyway.

I think we got this guy just to get the Carlisle deal over the line, but I expect he will give good service. He’s harder than a cats head, and can play as a defensive forward as Melk and Monfries have in previous years.

Have a gut feeling in 12 months time we’re going to be very, very happy we picked him up. Welcome to the Bombers, Birdy.

Are you gunna flap bans on offenders?

BTW - does anyone know much about his injuries last year? He was tracking reasonably well up to 2014 then went backwards last year. IF he can get fit I’d like to see him tried off half back to help Bags out with small forwards. That or tagger are the 2 roles I see him most likely to fill. May be fighting with Howlett for a spot.

Best set of steak knives to come out of trade week.
Birdy will be a bewdy.

Welcome to the club Craig Bird!

Something something Bird pun something

He is a solid midfielder. Think Howlett but slightly more outside and significantly better. Can be an effective tagger if required. Medium paced. Part of the 2012 premiership unit. Disposal is usually not too bad by foot. Is not immune to the odd clanger. Had an ordinary 2014. Very happy to pick him up. Massive upgrade on Melksham.

Won’t happen.
I ■■■■ you not.