#24 Craig Bird - Delisted

i share a bird day with nelly furtado
Dec 2.
true story and one thats produced an awful pun.

A Bird in hand is worth two in the Bush.

I'm like a bird, I only fly away I don't know where my home is, I don't know where my soul is.

Nelly Furtado. Sheā€™s a good bird.

Quality album she released with that song also.

Even though he has been a tagger can easily be a ball winner. Stats back that up when he finally gets off the tagging role. Averages 29 poss in external comps when not playing for seniors as tagger.

They might actually be after a genuine Mid or rotating small forward role with some Mid time

Even though he has been a tagger can easily be a ball winner. Stats back that up when he finally gets off the tagging role. Averages 29 poss in external comps when not playing for seniors as tagger.

They might actually be after a genuine Mid or rotating small forward role with some Mid time

That comp is really poor though. Pretty sure Mitchell got 50+ touches two weeks in a row and Jed Lamb kicked 8 goals.

Still, worth it for pick 33.

That comp is really poor though. Pretty sure Mitchell got 50+ touches two weeks in a row and Jed Lamb kicked 8 goals.

Still, worth it for pick 33.

Pretty much two free hits with Luey and Bird. Moneyball stuff, that is worth a shot. I like it.

Welcome to the Mighty Bombers, Craig. Looking forward to seeing you don the sash!

Welcome Larry!

Sorry but it has to be, Welcome Charlie!
According to Dodo weā€™ve been ā€œChasinā€™ the Birdā€ for weeks.

Note: If you donā€™t know Parkerā€™s nickname, sue your old school.

I have him in a keeper fantasy league. Was going to cut him for next year. I might keep him now.

Of course the bad news is my team is perennially crap in that league due to most of the squad being consistently injured. Hope I donā€™t jinx.

Do people on this site watch football? Thereā€™s a lot of people here who know nothing about him and yet he played in a premiership 3 years ago.

Do people on this site watch football? There's a lot of people here who know nothing about him and yet he played in a premiership 3 years ago.

Sorry I donā€™t watch enough games of the most boring team in the league.

Do people on this site watch football? There's a lot of people here who know nothing about him and yet he played in a premiership 3 years ago.

Iā€™m one of those. Thereā€™s footy overload now days. I limit my watching generally to the Friday night game and the Essendon game each weekend. So Iā€™d hardly see Sydney and certain other team who donā€™t play Friday night footy. There are also certain clubs that play a brand of footy which sort of involves a bunch of medium size, nothing special types who just do their role and donā€™t stand out. I wouldnā€™t have a clue who Suban or Neele are for Freo. They are just bodies in a Freo jumper laying tackles and being nondescript. I think Bird is one of these types. Farked if I know whether he gut runs defensively. I notice when Lewis Jetta takes the footy and takes 10 bounces though.

Welcome Larry!

Sorry but it has to be, Welcome Charlie!
According to Dodo weā€™ve been ā€œChasinā€™ the Birdā€ for weeks.

Note: If you donā€™t know Parkerā€™s nickname, sue your old school.

NOT ENOUGH LUUURVE 4 DIS post.

Don't fill this thread with Bird crap puns.

Im hoping hes more of a Hocking type than Melks. Melks tank was questionable.

Heā€™s a more consistent Howlett.
Iā€™m a little surprised that a player can be in the game for so long and not be known.

Bird flys under the radar

Howdy par-ten-er.

Iā€™m one of those. Thereā€™s footy overload now days. I limit my watching generally to the Friday night game and the Essendon game each weekend. So Iā€™d hardly see Sydney and certain other team who donā€™t play Friday night footy. There are also certain clubs that play a brand of footy which sort of involves a bunch of medium size, nothing special types who just do their role and donā€™t stand out. I wouldnā€™t have a clue who Suban or Neele are for Freo. They are just bodies in a Freo jumper laying tackles and being nondescript. I think Bird is one of these types. Farked if I know whether he gut runs defensively. I notice when Lewis Jetta takes the footy and takes 10 bounces though.

Underselling Neale substantially

another old player who will be long gone by the time we are seriously contending.
thanks for the ripper decisions dodoro. file this under cooney, giles, skipworth, gwilt, chapman, williams.
all useless for a flag tilt.

7 time winner of the Mathew Scarlett lookalike competition at the swans.

If Bird can teach some of our boys to do more of this he will be well worth his place.

Thanks for posting, (have never heard of him).

Certainly liked the way he didnā€™t blink just went, and Merret being twice the size of Bird. Gutsy.

Welcome to Essendon Craig Bird.