Welcome to Essendon - Dan Jordan

Forward or Back?

Thin Air Jordan

Looks arrogant.

Can confirm its more than just a look - he is arrogant. He loved dominating in Ballarat been a big fish in a little pond. In saying that he was a super positive guy and would be great to have around the club.

Also sorry to say he was a Cats supporter

Looks arrogant.

Can confirm its more than just a look - he is arrogant. He loved dominating in Ballarat been a big fish in a little pond. In saying that he was a super positive guy and would be great to have around the club.

Delist

Flog

I don’t get it, but we should have picked up the bin instead.

Looks arrogant.

Finally caught one?

What are his knees like?

What are his knees like?

They were shot at school. Went from a rover when he was 15 to a full forward at 17. Grew too quickly and caused knee issues.

And I bet he ends up nowhere on the AFL rising star award. They just won’t let us win anything this year.

#conspiracy

Not bad for a top up

I don’t know what is happening here - but can he teach our players to kick straight for goal?

Can we put him on the veterans salary outside of the cap?

Context:

We finally got that big fish.

he’s the Jet we have been waiting for…Wonder Womans Jet

Just wait until Disco tries to include him in a trade this year, If anyone could trade an imaginary bloke it’s Jackets. :slight_smile:

Context: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2016-08-31/btv-rising-star-2016-crichton-medal

LOL, could barely hear what Walla said… audio wasn’t great.

I don't get it, but we should have picked up the bin instead.

Bin has not been seen for a long time, his dissapearnace is similar to that of Michael Ross in 2012.

Going to Hawthorn.