Welcome to Essendon Dylan Shiel (almost certainly!)

mickey mouse badge? i guess we’ll see you at the trade table when it gets done?

Sheil be right!

F@rk Carlton.

1 Like

Salary cap is their problem. They will go all out to keep Kelly and that will cost a packet. Picks for them is all they are after at this stage.

Your first rounder and some extra add-on is the starting point. (Maybe next years second rounder as well although i dont know the details of what picks you have to bargain with) Worth every bit of that. Easily.

Anyway, enjoy the rumors lol.

1 Like

We’ve got the SSSS secured, get the Bont, add a B

SSSSB, almost sounds like a ■■■■ category, a messed up one.

Read back through the Shiel thread that has since been closed. You will see all my posts there. I had some info which i shared. It was spot on about Shiel.

dude who hasn’t posted that we will get shiel, guarantee if i go into fark carltons webpage you posted there to… how’s your chair imprint going?

Solid. did not see that coming.

at 800k per season we are probably paying him even money too.(maybe touch overs)

anyone know the full terms?

I’d get in quick with GWS.

shiel for a pick downgrade in 2018(9 to 14 or 23) and our first rounder in 2019. Keep us in this years ‘super’ draft.

Woo hoo! The perfect signing for our midfield, made even more exquisite because we denied fark Carlton!

1 Like

Last week when Shiel was going to Carlton: nah, Shiel and Setterfield together aren’t worth the no.1 pick. Definitely only a future first rounder will get it done.

Shiel to Essendon: Essendon are going to have to fork over over 2 first round picks and a player if they think this deal will get done.

:roll_eyes: It begins.

1 Like

The first highlight is all you need to see. We currently don’t have anybody in our team that can move in congestion like that. Most of our mids would have tried to (unsuccessfully) bust through the middle.

11 Likes

It is almost like SOS stitched GWS up with future salary cap probs to shake loose a lot of players for FC to suck up. Only prob - everyone wants to go to potential finalists, not FC

2 Likes

Wonder how much of an impression it will have on Josh Kelly with both Shiel and Smith playing at Essendon now.

Next year we should have plenty of ammunition to make a big play for him.

1 Like
1 Like

7 Likes

Gurge

From my post on August 21…

"You can thank D.Smith for pumping up your tyres. Not over the line by a long way, but you guys are the only genuine hope if he decides to change teams. "

There is always someone who wants to play tough guy.

I gave honest info, there is no need to be a ■■■■.

28 Likes

Great highlights. Fast breakaway inside mid - ■■■■ yes.

1 Like

Do we lose our first pick now?

This is exhausting, trying to keep up. Blitz down doesn’t help, but you know something big is going down.

In Fergburger we trust!

I can see it already Crichton Medal Winner 2019 - Dylan Shiel.

I thought he was more a run and kick player - hadn’t really noticed the fast hand pass releases before. Shiel, Parish, McGrath and Smith - working together would really give us a fab 4.

1 Like