#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

Dylan feels his main purpose as a footballer is to inspire people to lift their grammatical game. He chose Essendon after reading Blitz. Ever the professional, he thrives on a challenge.

9 Likes

I have no truck with that assertion.

Hopefully he can B-Special, and weā€™ll be in the van.

1 Like

Out of curiosity for the unaware, whatā€™s your translation of ā€œin the vanā€ ?

2 Likes

Lets hope he will B-Double what we expect.

I just came across 28 unread comments in the Shiel thread. I casually wondered in to read 2 comments about Shiel and 26 comments about the decimation of the English language.

What the actual ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

In front of the packā€¦I assume derived from vanguard

swimming and ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

Have you forgotten this is Blitz ? :wink:

2 Likes

Makes sense, listening to the radio always thought it was a player in the right spot and about to dob one.

I mean more at the front of a group, as in leading the race for the ball, rather than something like standing front and square.

1 Like

Tbf, if I lived with 10 guys and depended on them to survive and was then ordered, by some egomaniacle elitist piece of ā– ā– ā– ā– , to bludgeon one of them to death with my 8 other mates Iā€™d be pretty fkn devastated

Came here expecting news or information, and got a whole lot of people talking ā– ā– ā– ā– . Could have gotten that on SEN

1 Like

Except youā€™ll find SEN donā€™t appreciate the nuances of puns.

5 Likes

Thats extremely convenient considering hes coaching with us now!

Can we bring back trade week. I have been bored shittless at work this week.

11 Likes

Easily done. Get someone to change your password so you canā€™t log in.

2 Likes

If we lose to Carlton again next season they should do this to the playing group.

4 Likes

You could probably find out by ā€œwatchingā€ what are called ā€œgames of footballā€.
Just a thought.

1 Like

Donā€™t know about the caracalla comparison, but I know Rutten was very highly thought of a ninthmond, and that he impressed the shhit out of our people that he presented too.

3 Likes