#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

The AFL actually require clubs to decimate their list every year, But Carlton seem to cut one third of their list every year, so I guess they tricemate their list ?

2 Likes

Has there been any confirmation of what his role will be with us? He was defence coach at Richmond wasn’t he? If so, I could see why he was held in high regard.
I assume he wouldn’t change clubs to do the same role unless we’re paying him more money for it.

Yep, coached the ninthmond defence. I didn’t ask, but I assume he would do the same with us, and then something more. Maybe something more all encompassing in an overall tactical sense. Like you, I’ll have to wait and see.

1 Like

Hey guys, #20 is now available!

2 Likes

You want to kill Francis?

1 Like

It’s sweet you think Joe is playing next year.

Shiel should grab #9 while he can, just in case.

Now we know what really happened to Coleman.

4 Likes

Skipworth’s PA.

DEVASTATION, FFS! :wink:

1 Like

In a cost saving measure, the Oxford English Dictionary has decimated the English language. This is expected to result in a 10% reduction in printing costs.

2 Likes

Who´ll be there to lead the van?
And who´ll be there to lead the van?
Oh who should be there but our James Connolly
The hero of each working man

2 Likes

Looking forward to accurate posting on BBlitz next year:

Hurley decimated his opponent as he took two marks compared to his opponent’s eighteen.

Essendon decimated the opposition by preventing four of their 40 shots going through as a goal.

1 Like

No posts in 6 hours? You all disgust me.

1 Like

It’s a waste of time trying to give you bunch of illiterates grammar lessons.

2 Likes

22 Likes

In a further cost-saving measure, the Macquarie Dictionary has announced in future they will be outsourcing their research to the BB Dylan Shiel thread experts.

2 Likes

Every single entry will devolve into five to ten pages of puns.

2 Likes

10. Darren Bewick

D-Double ?

This is more of a Jack Watts thing than a Dylan Shiel thing.

2 Likes