#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

Thats crap …It means he was rated outside the best 3 players at his club. Fark Carltank had 3 players in that list. It’s certainly not the best 54 in the league.

7 Likes

Hurry up and start football

12 Likes

It is also hard to know how he will operate within the Essendon line up, players wont put up the same numbers for a new side, they will change based on role change, surrounding players, game style etc. I wonder whether our group and game style will compliment Shiel and thus elevate his game.

The earth is flat?

Irrefutable proof. Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams.

1 Like

so the best thing is the 4 months we can all salivate about him being the next coming of Gary Ablett Jr. until we face reality…?

Agree Jodo. My bad.

1 Like

wut? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Post flagged.

You didn’t read graph?

1 Like

Champion Data’s results are often misleading. I don’t know how they add their numbers.

1 Like

We struck gold with Shiel. For example, FC have traded in a bunch of players who have been chronically injured . Thats Risky Business.

Whilst some on Blitz wanted us to take Setterfield, here is the graph for him over the last 2 years.

Mitch McGovern. A record of consistent under performing, when he can get on the park…

Nic Newman. 2017 was his best year. All downhill since then, maybe because he cant get a good run at it.

2 Likes

Can you please post the Dustin Martin graph.
I’d be interested to see how he tracks against himself. i.e. how close he stays to his average.

ta

1 Like

Unfortunately they only tweeted the graphs for the traded players for each club.
https://twitter.com/aflplayerrating?lang=en

This is the one for Trav.

I love that graph.
His best period was when he wasn’t playing.

6 Likes

i really think we need to re-implement water restrictions in victoria.

3 Likes

flat earth and climate change jokes fine. Anti-vaxxer jokes not fine… right.

1 Like

Shiel thread is strangely about Shiel…

1 Like

Will reading the graph make a joke about Autism OK?

Their stats are fine. It’s the contrived and at odds with reality conclusions that they draw from them that’s their problem

It wasn’t a joke about autism. But you might’ve missed that.