#5 Elijah Tsatas

Very happy. Think he will compliment Hobbs terrifically. Get the right mix around Elijah and he will be an absolute jet.

TSATAS

MY BOY

I can’t see who he takes out of that midfield rotation. We could have injuries that allow it but think his running capacity need to lift to make that step up.

2 Likes

Posted in wrong thread regret.

Surely he starts on the wing over Durham (and Heppell)?

If you’re quick enough, strong enough and evasive enough to make a contest into an “uncontested” possession then our preconceived labels may need overhauling.

Looking forward to seeing him strut his stuff.

7 Likes

Welcome son

Durham would start before him imo, not bad for him to earn his spot playing proper midfield minutes. He will love Bryan tapping it to him.

8 Likes

Amazing that he’s not an elite runner yet given how well he finds the footy. So much upside with this kid, can’t wait.

Welcome to the Bombers Tsatas. We have faith that with the recent investment in development we will be able to maximise your potential. Looking forward to what you will bring.

The year is 2035 and the same drongos will be going around in circles arguing about the minutiae of this pick and how it fits into the post-sheedy era of the club

Good luck and go well, Elijah

you’d hope a non key position, pick 4 gets a regular gig in a bottom 4 team

9 Likes

we finished 4th last, it wont be hard

1 Like

I’d back a pick 5 over Durham personally

1 Like

I like top pick mids to have explosive pace. Its a trait that can be banked on. He doesnt need to develop pace. Hes already elite with it.

Hopefully hes our Oliver.

I had big fears the Pou would be too slow. A lot of development risk with the Pou.

Very happy with Tsatas. He just looks like a Bomber too.

3 Likes

I’m going with ET as a nickname based on initials only

4 Likes

Great get, will be awesome

Kids got some weapons.
Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Accumulator. Average disposal. Doesn’t kick goals. Poor defensively.

Dodoro special.

4 Likes

Will be a gun

1 Like