#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Cannot understand the comments re the tattoo. Who gives a damn what he paints on his body?! Anyone copped a look at the reigning Brownlow Medalist?! Best player in the game by a margin IMO couldn’t give a rats what’s painted on his body, what matters is that he’s committed to the cause

14 Likes

Jake Simba

2 Likes

Has he had his hair cut yet, that’s the real question?

3 Likes

I agree with ya there. I think we had the least number of stoppages in the league last season, and actually out-tackled our opposition by 2 and a half tackles a game, and only lost the hit-outs by 1 or so… even our clearances and centre clearance numbers weren’t too bad relative to our opposition.

Our game style was probably built on rebounds too - that quick ball movement into our 50 may have meant less number of entries, but greater efficiency.

2 Likes

I would think the defensive poorness* and the lack of boundary throwins both come from the same source - we go down the middle 9 times out of 10.

*And the defensive problems are in large part down to where we’re turning it over, not just how often.

1 Like

Jake stringer, endorsing ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and reverse cowboys

I would never have a tattoo, but if other people want to do it, sure fine by me. I have watched shows like InkMaster, and its possible to see some really really good work done by some talented people , then to see the Stringer one, its disappointing that he did not get something better.

Can’t wait for the preseason to see where he fits.

2 Likes

If we can raise our tackle count then the rest will take care of it’s self imo.

1 Like

Who gives a fark?

1 Like

My issue isn’t with the tattoo, rather the individual who did it. He/she needs to have their accreditation revoked.

Who gives a fark about half the things in the “news”? It’s just a talking point.

Know any good ones?

Any good what?

1 Like

Do I have a lisp? Good tattooists…

3 Likes

You will have one if you keep that up.

4 Likes

Hey, this thread is about tattoos. Stay on topic.

5 Likes

Cant wait for the football to start…

4 Likes

I’ll settle for the ashes at this point

2 Likes