#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Uncanny isn’t it?

I also thought he interviewed honestly and actually bravely. He is still just a kid in a physically developed body.

I hope and think the Essendon football club will be a great fit for the bloke.

5 Likes

Chad Wingards vagina chest easily takes the cake

2 Likes

appologise to Mr Cool Ice right now!

14 Likes

Cecil the lion wasn’t sure whether the other lions would like his new tattoo or not, but he thought ■■■■ them. I am going to be the King of the jungle.

Cecil the lion

74 Likes

I just had a look at the interview and felt a little sorry for him. He struck me as someone who still has a long way to go to come to terms with the changes that have happened in his life. I reckon he should have finished his holiday.
The tattoo is an abomination but I’d say that about all tattoos so I guess that makes me old fashioned.

6 Likes

Who cares about the tat and the interview. As long as the crowd go batshit crazy when he kicks his first goal and he wins us a few games.

4 Likes

Friday night in watching Jake Stringer highlights on YouTube with a bottle of cheap red. Just kicked his 4th against us in 2015.

Whoever put together that Jake Stringer - Freak Show clip is a genius. one of the best highlight reels ive ever seen from an editing standpoint. oh and jakes pretty good too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If this was you… well played

Reminds me more of swany than dusty with a similar low center of gravity and the same unco running style as swany.

Think he will be a gun inside mid for us for years to come.

Welcome Who?

That tattoo is actionable. Deserves his money back, to be reimbursed for it’s removal, compensated for pain and suffering, both physical and to his reputation + a public apology from the ‘practitioner’ free of qualifications and reservations.

2 Likes

Reminds me of when Bolt and Jones were supporting us in the SAGA

1 Like

maybe it was a case of tit for tat…

4 Likes

Correct. Stringers Dairy. The actual business is in Kangaroo Flat from memory.

Scrub your mouth out with soap .

l would have been surprise if he hadn’t appeared a bit stage struck. He has had to deal with a great deal in a very short space of time. The upheaval will not let up any time soon. We all know the media will be watching him closely for the slightest slip up, so they can attack his character. He will need to step lightly and tread warily, Sounds like he is in desperate need of some media training as well.

1 Like

Heeeelllllllooooo! La, la, la!

3 Likes