Former #17 James Stewart

Could work.

1 Like

Based on today and the other pre-season games, I’d play him round 1. I think he’s got lot of improvement in him and I’d rather he pinch hits in the ruck before Joe.

1 Like

Loved his game in the first half, a key forward who leads to the right areas and chases, a must for round 1. Thought his work in the ruck was solid also, went out of the game in the second half but Franklin wouldn’t of got a kick in our forward line the second half

He’s guaranteed a game now that Loony has gone down. Will be needed to relieve in the ruck and give Smack a rest.

1 Like

Out of our 3 big forwards he anyway looks to be the most comfortable kicking for goal. I think if they persist with him and he gets a decent run he could be in for a big year.

1 Like

Has impressed a bit more with each game.

There is something there, no doubt,and I’m happy to already rule out him being ‘another Grimley.’

If he’s our Key Forward depth, then we’re doing OK in that department.

4 Likes

He’s doing everything we hoped Smack would have up forward last year. He’s a great 3rd forward option and deserves a game Round 1.

2 Likes

He has certainly staked his claim for Round 1. I’d be rapt to see him bring that intensity he had in the first half to the Hawks. Knows how to find the big sticks and whether he likes it or not may have to pinch hit in the ruck anyway.

Yeah, plays round 1. I like him, he’s improved each game. Early signs are good

1 Like

Presented a serious dilemma for the selectors.

Do we got the 4 horsemen or do we got 3 and a bit taller.

Played himself into R1, have to reward a performance like that.

Played reasonably well but I wouldn’t be playing him round 1. Hooker and Daniher is enough tall targets for mine and I actually like Daniher doing a bit of ruck work, gets him up into the game. I’d play the three smalls round 1.

I’ve heard a few people say they like Daniher in the ruck. Have you guys gone Farking mad? He’s utterly useless there. Cannot time his ruck leaps to save himself and is just generally not good in that position. I don’t want him anywhere near the ruck.

3 Likes

in the ruck he is useless, he is very good around the ground. As HM said, you don’t put grange in your pasta sauce so why would you put Daniher in the ruck.

Sure, play him up the ground but not at center bounces

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahaha

I’m not sure of the nature of the hilarity, but I hope you don’t think joe is any good in the ruck :neutral_face:

1 Like

Nah, you just cracked me up, is all :slight_smile:

Hooker hasn’t played yet this season, and is not guarantee to be fit and firing for R 1. Stewart is needed for ruckwork, resting forward.

1 Like
1 Like

karmabomber Instgram

1 Like