Former #17 James Stewart

He is many things, but not a ruckman. Ruck is pretty much a wrestling contest this year and JD gets mauled.

surely gets a game soon. this blokes banging the door down

Yep, bring him in. Run with three talls, get Joe to move up the field more.

From what I have seen this year I don’t think Joe has been mauled once in a ruck contest. He looks to be much stronger in the contest than previous years, as expected, and is actually holding ground and making it a contest. He is no longer the skinny beanpole that he was when he first started out, but you keep on believing what you like.

1 Like

except when i saw him fall on his booty at a centre bounce this year. i cant remember what game though

Does our team get announce today? Or do we have until Saturday/Sunday to announce the team

Usually announced today, but maybe an extended bench with a future final team annoucement.

Him or Francis will play this week I reckon.

I reckon he’s our best ruck by a million miles.

Do I think he’s actually good, well, that’s another question.

I don’t think you’re going far enough, I reckon he’s right up there in Peter Somerville territory

1 Like

Jeese, easy now fella

Peos I think your account has been hacked.

Fwiw, Somerville was my first Andrew Welsh but he won me over in 1993, something I didn’t see coming.

1 Like

What a game he played against the Eagles in the finals in 93. Best game for the club I reckon.

1 Like

They said on Bomber Radio that final 22 will be announced on Saturday afternoon

What does that mean?

I’ve been told I look like Stewart by two mates and my wife (not sure if compliment) and the inlaws, so on that theory

BRING
HIM
IN

So this is what C_B looks like.

It means he gets results, you stupid Chief!

8 Likes

It means Ivan hated Somerville, downright hated him.

2 Likes

Andrew Welsh was a hobby horse whipping boy of mine