#15 Josh Green - delisted

I'm super excited about this bloke. Seems to have dropped a bit of his piggy fat and is training well. He has heaps of class and was a great pick up for us.

Raz, tippa and greenie will cause havoc at the toes of hooker and joedan in 2017

I also like the fact he seems pretty reserved in his latest interview. It appears he has received some home truths about what benchmarks he needs to hit if he wants to slot into this team.

I'm super excited about this bloke. Seems to have dropped a bit of his piggy fat and is training well. He has heaps of class and was a great pick up for us.

Raz, tippa and greenie will cause havoc at the toes of hooker and joedan in 2017

Pocket Stevie J, really excited by this cheap and cheerful pick up.

Still think it will be after R5 before he plays.

I still think this is our best off season move. Will kick 35+ for the year and will allow Fanta to spend some time on the wing.

I still think this is our best off season move. Will kick 35+ for the year and will allow Fanta to spend some time on the wing.

Spot on mate, I said 30–and basically the same thing re: Fanta and Wulla.

Stewart and Green in our team will take us from pretenders to contenders.

I get the impression the club is very very pleased with Green even at this early point. The guy is an accurate goal kicker, from a wide range of angles, set shots and on the run at full speed, across his body, picks the ball off the ground at full speed, sees options and is not greedy. Joe might do well to just hand pass to him and not stress about kicking goals. I am tipping Green might be an in from round 1

Nothing I am saying detracts from Fanta. Question is, is Fanta more valuable as a mid?

I get the impression the club is very very pleased with Green even at this early point. The guy is an accurate goal kicker, from a wide range of angles, set shots and on the run at full speed, across his body, picks the ball off the ground at full speed, sees options and is not greedy. Joe might do well to just hand pass to him and not stress about kicking goals. I am tipping Green might be an in from round 1

Nothing I am saying detracts from Fanta. Question is, is Fanta more valuable as a mid?

Nah, just play all three up forward (Fanta, Tippa, Green)

Works for Hawthorn (Poppy, Cyril, Breust)

Works for Adelaide (Betts, Cameron, McGovern)

They may be able to stop one, or on a good day perhaps two, but good luck keeping all three locked down for four qtrs

We’ve got so much depth now that we’re going to have to get rid of a bunch when they all decide they want more cash. If so hopefully we can get something in return unlike post 2001

McGovern is 6’3 and 90 kegs. Hardly a nippy small forward.

McGovern is 6'3 and 90 kegs. Hardly a nippy small forward.

and his main strength is overhead marking i thought.

We've got so much depth now that we're going to have to get rid of a bunch when they all decide they want more cash. If so hopefully we can get something in return unlike post 2001

We have about 6 players who will be 30-something this year. About 2 a year will come off the list over the next 3 years . That will take some pressure off.

We've got so much depth now that we're going to have to get rid of a bunch when they all decide they want more cash. If so hopefully we can get something in return unlike post 2001

We have about 6 players who will be 30-something this year. About 2 a year will come off the list over the next 3 years . That will take some pressure off.

Yep, salary cap should be quite ok over the next little while. The oldest 6 players on our list all have contracts that finish this year. I’m pretty sure we will manage.

Equally, I feel that moving on the odd player to help turn-over the list and gain earlier access to the draft can be a positive thing. So it is not the end of the world if a player wishes to move for a better offer.

The only 2 contracts we absolutely must renew this year are Parish and Fantasia. Everyone else is either locked in, or highly unlikely to be going anywhere else in my opinion.

post reported

Fantasia is potentially the best small forward we could ever have, he has the ability to become one of the games best. Anyone talks about moving him to the wing and I’m gonna start ripping ■■■■■ off

Fantasia is potentially the best small forward we could ever have, he has the ability to become one of the games best. Anyone talks about moving him to the wing and I'm gonna start ripping ■■■■■ off

Why, do you need one?

I didn’t realise they had their own money.

Gun cocked and shots fired…

Fantasia is potentially the best small forward we could ever have, he has the ability to become one of the games best. Anyone talks about moving him to the wing and I'm gonna start ripping ■■■■■ off

Mids can kick goals too. eg. Dangerfield 24,
However, I am inclined to agree if he is more of an Eddie Betts, 75